The Collective Fanart Corner - [PAUSED - Waiting for more developer submissions]

Ace of Spades

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@hiddenone

LOL I love her smile, she looks so proud of herself! Is that a stew or a fruitcake I can't tell sorry lol. Thanks for the fanart. :):thumbsup-right:

You even managed to make the Blight Demon look huggably cute XD Nice work!

@RachelCantFocus

I love the Granny picture XD

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@hiddenone

Lol I see! I wonder how that would even work in real life?! :LZSlol:
I can imagine Zoey cooking it and just experimenting like Remy from Ratatouille lol

MrKiwi

No Flying Bird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Another week that I'm late and focus games already swaped (again)... I should make a calendar... :kaoeh:

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Rubescen, @Ace of Spades
LOL why am I not surprised there is already shipping art of these two?! Internet is a crazy place! :LZSlol:
This is a cute picture. Nice work. :)

Honestly this is making me wish I could draw too. I would love to do some fanart for these characters you all have made. :)

Ace of Spades

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Game: Odyssey by @Ace of Spades
Character: Unnamed Protagonist/Blight Demon
Fanart:
View attachment 156892
(sorry! couldn't help myself with the pun)
Developer use: “Yes! Developer can use!”
I'm laughing my ass off over here, this is amazing! It started off as a struggle, but slowly turned into embrace... the definition of a true love-hate relationship. :kaocry:

Rubescen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Glad you got a laugh out of it! :D (ps the game looks really great).

@dreamfall887 You should give it a shot! I really have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to drawing, but after years of doodling, I've gotten a bit better and had fun with it.

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey @SmashArtist , does using dress up games, because you can't draw, count as fanart?! XD

@Ace of Spades Well I tried to make the main character from your game Odyssey. I tried to make it as close to the sprite as I could. I saw in the teaser trailer he was using a sword and a bow to fight so I tried to add that to the design too. :)

TeodoraLaessa.png

Doll Maker created by TeodoraLaessa from DollDivine.com

@Lilly @Starmage

I also made Natsuko and Ellemine as Disney Princesses. :)

natsuko.png
princess111.png

Doll maker by AzaleaDolls from AzaleaDolls.com

Doll makers are created by AzaleaDolls and TeodoraLaessa. If you wish to use art be sure to contact them first.

Last edited:

Ace of Spades

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey @SmashArtist , does using dress up games, because you can't draw, count as fanart?! XD

@Ace of Spades Well I tried to make the main character from your game Odyssey. I tried to make it as close to the sprite as I could. I saw in the teaser trailer he was using a sword and a bow to fight so I tried to add that to the design too. :)

View attachment 157602

Doll Maker created by TeodoraLaessa

@Lilly @Starmage

View attachment 157641
View attachment 157642

Doll maker by AzaleaDolls.com
Wow, that's really stunning! You nailed the tiny details in the character aesthetics, I'm impressed. It's such a cool feeling to see a character I've been working with for so long really come to life, great job! I also love the Disney Princess renditions Natsuko and Ellemine, they turned out amazing. :kaojoy:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A

View attachment 157602

Doll Maker created by TeodoraLaessa

@Lilly @Starmage

View attachment 157641
View attachment 157642

Doll maker by AzaleaDolls.com

Omggg!! @dreamfall887 !! I love this so much!! You turned them into amazing disney princesses! I would love to post Ellemine's on my game thread if thats okay? ^_^ ✨❤ Thanks so much!

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Starmage Of course! I'm so happy you like it! :kaojoy:

*NEW!*

And now here's some fanart of female Mana from @hiddenone 's game Reincarnation Assistant! I made two versions of her, one in her work uniform and another if she was a Disney Princess as well. I tried to stick to her color scheme of (blue, green, black). I may have gone a bit overboard with the dress, but I was having a lot of fun designing it for her. :kaopride:

Mana.png
Doll maker by AzaleaDolls at AzaleaDolls.com

Doll makers are created by AzaleaDolls. If you wish to use art be sure to contact them first.

Last edited:

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since the point of The Collective Fanart corner is to create fanart for the developers, I'd say as long as you make sure it's okay with the dress up creator that you post here and you credit them, it should be okay.
Please make sure to use the artist form when submitting your fanart. (under developer use, please include a link to the dress up creator's terms of use if they have any)
In the future, please wait for our answer before posting something you're not sure is ok.

Sorry it took me a while to respond!

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@SmashArtist Thanks SmashArtist. I'll include a link to the websites of the artists who created the games too. I also wanted to ask if making character using the The Sims or Soul Calibur 5 would be alright. While I can't draw I do enjoy recreating characters in games that feature custom character creation. :)

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would say no to using the character creator from games, as those are normally not meant to be shared. Dress up games are okay because they're normally meant for sharing.

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@SmashArtist
No problem. Thank you for explaining to me. :) I edited my previous posts to include how to get in contact with the artists. I also double checked to make sure they were both credited clearly. If there anything else you would like me to add, please let me know. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndreiEleodor3000