The Collective Fanart Corner - [PAUSED - Waiting for more developer submissions]

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's my fanart for the week!

Game: Odyssey by @Ace of Spades
Character(s): Blight Demon
Fanart:
SA_Odyssey_Blight Demon.gif
Decided to attempt a four color palette challenge for the first time!
Developer use: Contact me for use

Game: Reincarnation Assistant: 9 to 5 by @hiddenone
Character(s): Buff Dude in Chibi Land
Fanart:
SA_Reincarnation Assistance_9 to 5_BuffManinChibiLand.png
"Mister help! The adorable doggo is here to ruin havoc on our village once again!"

RCXDan

Champion of Brightmoon Tor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oooh! Very nice GBC-styled sprite there. The second pic is just adorable. :LZSlol:

Ace of Spades

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Here's my fanart for the week!

Game: Odyssey by @Ace of Spades
Character(s): Blight Demon
Fanart:
View attachment 158341
Decided to attempt a four color palette challenge for the first time!

Game: Reincarnation Assistant: 9 to 5 by @hiddenone
Character(s): Buff Dude in Chibi Land
Fanart:
View attachment 158342
"Mister help! The adorable doggo is here to ruin havoc on our village once again!"
That's an awesome little GBC styled 8-bit sprite animation! Would you mind if I share it (including credit) on my game's forum post? I'll include a link so people can find their way back to this thread; I love the unique art everyone is making here. The drawing with the puppy is priceless too, very cute!

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's today's focus games!
We are in need of new games though, so if you're a developer who's interested in getting some fanart, or you know some developers who might, please let them know so they can submit their projects!

by @hiddenone
Game Genre: Adventure, crafting/sim
Summary of Game: Eve of Alchemy follows the story of Eve, a less than diligent alchemist, as she deals with yet another self-inflicted problem. She needs to make money fast, and the best way she knows if to craft potions from plants she collects.
Character References and details: I've got some bust art for a couple of the characters here:
From left to right we've got Eve, the main character. Jeeves, Eve's cat-turned-butler. Bartender, a lover of drinks and wrestling. And last but not least, Kel, who's big, blue, and a real sweetheart.

eve of alchemy chars.png
(art by Mayuen)
Game page: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/eve-of-alchemy-demo-available.70724/

Astrid & The Witch
by @leusyth
Game Genre: Comedy/Adventure
Summary of Game: You are a grandma going through different dimensions to get your favorite book back.
Character References and details:
Astrid
(character refs here)

Agnes (character refs here)

Euphyl(character refs here)

Hedera(character refs here)

Lumen(character refs here)

The Witch(character refs here)

Game page: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/astrid-the-witch-early-demo.125209/

Artists! It's now time to show your interest in these games and make some fanart! Remember to fill out the form when submitting, and enjoy yourselves!

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's today's focus games!
We are in need of new games though, so if you're a developer who's interested in getting some fanart, or you know some developers who might, please let them know so they can submit their projects!

Opal_Title.png
by @Rubescen
Game Genre: Dark Fantasy
Summary of Game: Explore the city of Opal in search of a cure for your mother's illness and uncover the grim history that lies within.

Rose.png
Rose. The halberd-wielding protagonist seeking her mother's cure in a magical fountain and discovering the chaos it has caused.

The Lady The Queen and The Maiden.png
The Red Lady (Left): "Scarlet robes. Yes, yes. I sewed for the king's eldest daughter and now she hides the bitter things she's become beneath. Pity, dearie."
The Metal Queen (Middle): "That young one, so precocious and bold. Bright though. Perhaps too bright."
The Maiden (Right): "Vestments. Yes. That's the word. I made the vestments for all those holy fools. Never believed much myself. Look where it got them. Now it's all just brambles and brush."
(Observations in passing from Jamie the Tailor)

Dahlia.png
Dahlia. Another halberd wielder, masked and unyielding. "But, child, please don't think too harshly of Dahlia. She's not as cruel as her master the Red Lady makes her seem."

Game page: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...othic-fantasy-rpg-version-1-01-update.104881/

Dog Game
by @jamcub
Game Genre: Puzzle Exploration, light horror themes
Summary of Game: You are a dog, locked in a mansion and pushed to solve puzzles in order to escape while finding out the truth about a few things.

Game page: Here!

Artists! It's now time to show your interest in these games and make some fanart! Remember to fill out the form when submitting, and enjoy yourselves!

leusyth

goblin in your pantry
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Late reply but i love that agnes pixel so much!! Thank you!!

Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, this looks wonderful! I have two questions, though. My game is a WIP, can I still submit it? Also, can I use this fanart in, like, a Kickstarter campaign? Or, like, promotional art of some sort?

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, this looks wonderful! I have two questions, though. My game is a WIP, can I still submit it? Also, can I use this fanart in, like, a Kickstarter campaign? Or, like, promotional art of some sort?
I don't know the answer, but there is a QA in the first page, maybe some answers are there.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @Alador, sorry for my late response!
  • Games at any point in development can be submitted, as long as you have enough information to share in your submission.
  • If you want to use fanart created for your game, you must look at the "Developer Use" section that the artists have fill with their fanart submission.
    • If that section says "Developer can use" you can use that artwork. That being said, if it is being used commercially, you might want to send the artist a PM anyways.
    • If it says "Contact me for use" then shoot them a PM and let them know in what way you want to use their artwork and they should let you know if you have their permission to use their fanart.
    • And lastly, if it says "Do not use", please don't use their artwork.
    • Remember, when you have permission, make sure to credit them for their work!

One thing I'd like to point out because I've been getting a few people who seem to be mostly interested in using these fanarts: please don't participate just so you can use the artwork created, this is not a workshop. Artists are not obliged to make a specific art type for you, this is mainly a place to let their creative juices flow and show off some cool games.

Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @Alador, sorry for my late response!
  • Games at any point in development can be submitted, as long as you have enough information to share in your submission.
  • If you want to use fanart created for your game, you must look at the "Developer Use" section that the artists have fill with their fanart submission.
    • If that section says "Developer can use" you can use that artwork. That being said, if it is being used commercially, you might want to send the artist a PM anyways.
    • If it says "Contact me for use" then shoot them a PM and let them know in what way you want to use their artwork and they should let you know if you have their permission to use their fanart.
    • And lastly, if it says "Do not use", please don't use their artwork.
    • Remember, when you have permission, make sure to credit them for their work!

One thing I'd like to point out because I've been getting a few people who seem to be mostly interested in using these fanarts: please don't participate just so you can use the artwork created, this is not a workshop. Artists are not obliged to make a specific art type for you, this is mainly a place to let their creative juices flow and show off some cool games.
Thank you for your clarification! I'm not doing this just for the art, although the art is pretty cool! This looks like something really fun, and I'd like to submit my game to it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Little early but to all of you that celebrate it :

Tomorrow is Halloween! I can't wait to go to Boxi Park and show off my costume! Also one of Dad's friends is staying the night, so he might get to see the show.
Here's the title-screen for the game I'm working on: :LZSgrin:
Oh man I've been struggling with event spawners and Qmovement compatibility for quite a while- went as far as to use a tool just to pick crops :kaocry: but Ritter got their spawner to work with Qmove and I'm screeing! It's still in testing period but just- the feeling of getting over a large gameplay hurdle is a HUGE relief, I'm so thankful to Ritter! It's a cheap paid plugin but totally worth it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarashi