The Collective Fanart Corner - [PAUSED - Waiting for more developer submissions]

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That last post wasn't directed to anyone specifically, just something I thought I should make clear to everyone.
Feel free to send me your submissions anytime!
I look forward to creating fanart for your games! :kaopride:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@SmashArtist That's a really neat style!

Game: Opal by @Rubescen
Character(s): Rose
Fanart:
fanart-for-rubescen.gif
Her design is nice and simple, so I tried animating it a bit.
Developer use: “Yes! Developer can use!”

Game: Dog Game by @jamcub
Character(s): Dog
Fanart:
fanart for jamcub.png
Wasn't sure what breed the dog was, so I just had fun with it.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's today's focus games!
We are in need of new games though, so if you're a developer who's interested in getting some fanart, or you know some developers who might, please let them know so they can submit their projects!

by @gabrieldiastche
Game Genre: RPG with Puzzles and Social Simulation
Summary of Game: The story of the game is about a guy, Luke, that doesn’t have anything, no money, no friends and and no happiness. He received a letter that his family died a couple days ago and a friend of his father and mother asked him to go see their old house. This friend asks him to stay there to help him recover the house because it was his father and mother final wish to Luke make this old house an Inn, so he can have a good life. In the way you found a lot of good people in the city, that you will help and they will help you too. You have to find your own happiness making new friends and jobs. Each job have different scenes and each day you have to make different activities, and help your friends, so you can find your true happiness.
Character References and details: [Include existing artwork/screenshots of your game and character(s), names, and extra details of the world/items/characters/enemies/weapons ! REQUIRED: include art references of your character(s)!]
Game page: N/A - Because I didn't updated yet...
Character names from the left to the right:
Luke/Mister Don/Lillia/Father/Mother/Kim/Priest Ron
LudumDare.png

Background.png
by @Alador
Game Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, JRPG
Summary of Game: Once upon a time, there was a kingdom called the AesthetiScape, also just known as the Scape. Everyone lived here, doing creative things, like music, art, poetry, and working with technology. But, one day, four people and their followers decided to leave the Scape and start their own kingdoms. This went fine, at first, but then, the kingdoms ran out of creativity. The four kingdoms attacked the Scape, in hope of taking all the creativity for their kingdom. These attacks have been going on for years. So, the king decided to do something. He sent a group of people (the player) to go and restore creativity in the land. But, the Unenlightenment (non-creativity) had other plans for the heroes...
Character References and details:
From left to right, character names are: Ramazan, Lileas, Quidel, and Arati.
EscaPians.png
Name: Aesthetico

Artists! It's now time to show your interest in these games and make some fanart! Remember to fill out the form when submitting, and enjoy yourselves!

Last edited:

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here are my entries for the week:
Game: Luke Inn by @gabrieldiastche
Character(s): Priest Ron
Fanart:
SA_Luke Inn_Priest Ron.png

Developer use: Contact me for use

Game: Battle of Beauty by @Alador
Character(s): Lileas
Fanart:
SA_Battle of Beauty_Lileas.png

Unfortunately I have some sad news.
The Collective Fanart Corner is going to be an on/off event from now on.
This means that I will only post new focus games once I've gotten at least 2 submissions. Currently we have none, so the event will be on hold until we get more.
The reason for this change is due to two points:
  • We've been getting less and less developer and artist submissions
  • I had been sending PMs to developers to get new submissions, but I'm getting pretty busy with other work and won't have the time to continue doing so

Rubescen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love the pixel art! Also thanks for organizing and running this! Hopefully more to come!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Too bad this will be pausing for now, but people can always go back and make fanart for any of the games that they missed but wanted to draw something for. :)

Character(s): Luke & kids
Fanart:
fanart for gabrieldiastche.png
I saw a screenshot where Luke was playing hide-and-seek, and thought it'd be funny if he wasn't very good at the game.

Character(s): Ramazan
Fanart:
fanart for alador.png
Wasn't sure what to have him doing, so I figured doodling was a safe bet.

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here are my entries for the week:
Character(s): Priest Ron
Fanart:
View attachment 161168

Character(s): Lileas
Fanart:
View attachment 161167

Unfortunately I have some sad news.
The Collective Fanart Corner is going to be an on/off event from now on.
This means that I will only post new focus games once I've gotten at least 2 submissions. Currently we have none, so the event will be on hold until we get more.
The reason for this change is due to two points:
  • We've been getting less and less developer and artist submissions
  • I had been sending PMs to developers to get new submissions, but I'm getting pretty busy with other work and won't have the time to continue doing so
Love the pixel art! Also thanks for organizing and running this! Hopefully more to come!
Too bad this will be pausing for now, but people can always go back and make fanart for any of the games that they missed but wanted to draw something for. :)

Character(s): Luke & kids
Fanart:
View attachment 161207
I saw a screenshot where Luke was playing hide-and-seek, and thought it'd be funny if he wasn't very good at the game.

Character(s): Ramazan
Fanart:
View attachment 161206
Wasn't sure what to have him doing, so I figured doodling was a safe bet.
@SmashArtist Man, this looks so ****ing good! Can I put this art on my twitter page and your user? I would love to post something like a "fanart" time there :D

@Rubescen Maybe now in "inktober" we can have an different event right? like an event to draw something to your game for 1 day, I don't know?

@hiddenone Hey, I LOVED the kids and Luke hahahaha! Do you have a Twitter page too? Can I post on my Twitter and put your name there?

And btw, I wanna thanks everyone! It's really cool this type of thing, I never seen anywhere else.
@SmashArtist you are great thinking about different events and that keeps the forum moving :D
I think I can say for me and @Alador that we are really happy with the final results of this, thank you so much!

Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh my goodness! These are amazing! @hiddenone, I love the Cuphead-style Ramazan drawing away! This is excellent! And @SmashArtist, I love the pixel art retro-esque Lileas! These are all so great, thank you all ever so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Little early but to all of you that celebrate it :

Tomorrow is Halloween! I can't wait to go to Boxi Park and show off my costume! Also one of Dad's friends is staying the night, so he might get to see the show.
Here's the title-screen for the game I'm working on: :LZSgrin:
Oh man I've been struggling with event spawners and Qmovement compatibility for quite a while- went as far as to use a tool just to pick crops :kaocry: but Ritter got their spawner to work with Qmove and I'm screeing! It's still in testing period but just- the feeling of getting over a large gameplay hurdle is a HUGE relief, I'm so thankful to Ritter! It's a cheap paid plugin but totally worth it!
Welp, I just finished my favorite part of RPG making which is creating skills, now onto the tasks I like less so the motivation is lower. At least I'll get to create new ones while designing enemies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valval