Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey SythianBard,
I have a problem with the long curly hair. I can't see the problem when I open the two TV files. Maybe you now what to do, because I really, really love this hairstyle on this character.

Sythian Bard

Self Proclaimed Beard Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a problem with the long curly hair...
Hi @Mesajia

I apologize on the delay of my response.

I did some digging and, like you, I could not see the issue in the TV files. I tried to recreate the issue by designing a few characters with various hair colors and then exported them. I was not successful.

Perhaps the issue lies with the FRONT HAIR that you used with the character. Check those TV files.

Please let me know if this helps.

Sorry I could do nothing else for you.

drwho10

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't use .rar files on my computer, and when I click on the dropbox link it says it's been moved or deleted, do you still have the files for the hair?

Sythian Bard

Self Proclaimed Beard Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't use .rar files on my computer, and when I click on the dropbox link it says it's been moved or deleted, do you still have the files for the hair?
I updated the Dropbox link. It can be found at the bottom of the original post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.
Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]
"Alert, alert, there is nothing there. Wake up, there is nothing there. This is not a drill, there is nothing there. Oh hey, I see you're awake early on your day off, let's go for a run."~if dogs could talk.
I love October. It starts out with a lighthearted chillvibes. Near the end of the month, it becomes somewhat dreamy and the days feel slower. Maybe because October is the beginning of rainy season in my country. :D
Ami
--- Surprise Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Look,i'm the Cute White Ghost!
F.Mage: And,im the Scary Witch!
M.Archer: I'm The Handsome Vampire!
M.Fighter: AWOOOOOOO!!!
(Suddenly,The Electricity Is Turned Off. Then Turned On 10 Seconds Later)
Hero: (With Scream Mask & Bloody Knife) Hey,how about my Costume?
Entire Party: (Screaming Until Faint)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaeger