Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
B3XSo5.png
About:

The death and the vampire is a 2d adventure game, full of mystery, comedy and drama. You take control of Thirteen a new death on her first day .
Help at Thirteen to not die twice!

nPRzpH.gif

Story:

"What a weird death you are" It's what Thirteen always hears since she became a death.
She's a small and new death that begins to work today. She was so excited for her new job that she ended up losing what she shouldn't never lose.
Will she be able to find it before a tragedy happens?

Features:
-Custom art
-Lovely characters
-Exploration and puzzles
-3 different endings

Genre:
Comedy, adventure, Drama.

Screenshots
9rr%2Fbb.jpg
rDcNoJ.png
OhWw9G.png

Download link:
https://kato-san.itch.io/the-death-and-the-vampire

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png
Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faizalaila