The feature that should be baked into RPG Maker by now is ...

Neptrone

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
N/A
I would love to see bigger default assets which compatible with FHD game resolution or even 4K game resolution.

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't really tried MZ much yet but it struck me just now that allowing for individual notes fields on different pages of an event would probably be a huge asset for plugin developers.

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't really tried MZ much yet but it struck me just now that allowing for individual notes fields on different pages of an event would probably be a huge asset for plugin developers.
Comment fields are page-specific and make great altenatives

CG-Tespy

Professional Persona Panderer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Support for multi-file plugin-making. Even back when XP came out, it was weird how you were practically forced to write plugins monolithically; it was so outdated, hurting the programming workflow.

Support for a well-respected IDE like Visual Studio would also be good and relatively simple.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats into the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it. :kaojoy:
Oh, boy. I'm now having dreams about Unity.
i want to make videogame, though i am burned out on games with RPG elements, but the only gamedev tool i know how to use is rpg maker. :/
Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
retrowatch