The Final Sanctum

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by Caramell, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Caramell

Caramell Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hey, I was just wondering if I could get some feedback on a game I've been working on. THIS IS IN RPG MAKER MV (Just in case someone asks)

I don't necessarily have a synopsis yet or game play features because it is still in VERY EARLY STAGES, Like I have only been working on it for the past week or so, I just want to see if I can get some feedback on what to improve like dialogue for example or certain events that could flow a bit easier. Sorry, um I don't know how to make a download link, so here are the raw files for the game, you can delete them after if you wish. (Sorry I am very new to this).

Game Title: The Final Sanctum  ( View attachment The Final Sanctum.rpgproject )

I have Intro cut scene (First image) and a in-game cut scene (Second Image) The "Game" Ends when you reach the forest after an event since there is nothing there at the moment.

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png  

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2016
    Marquise* likes this.
  2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    The first thing that I would suggest, based on the screen shots, is that you think about developing your map skills a little more.  An excellent way to do that is to post in the Game and Map Screenshots thread.  You will get very specific feedback there.  You can also learn a huge amount by looking through the thread and see the feedback that others have had, as well as picking up useful ideas from looking at other people's work.

Marquise* likes this.
  3. Caramell

Caramell Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    This really mean a lot thanks!

Marquise* likes this.
  4. Lymmet

Lymmet the Oddborne Veteran

First Language:
    Norwegian
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Just keep tinkering with your game and pick up on ideas like mentioned above. Mapping, eventing, dialogue writing and such comes with time, so just keep on working. 

5. rue669

rue669 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Rei's a cool looking character :)

Mapping can be super hard, but it just takes practice. Look at some of your fav games' maps and see what it is that you like about them.