Redeye

Chronicles Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Shame, I have a work around for it.

Create a new project, and transfer all of the data from the old demo file into the new project file. Everything will be there.

One downside, though, is that RPG Maker VX Ace will become stupid and won't let you view the graphics files. This has happened to me with some Ace games I downloaded. They let me check out the music used, but not the graphics. That may be your only problem, but you can easily get graphics back.

Spanky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sucks you lost your project data.  This is why I always back everything up on a thumbdrive every once in a while!

MyLordRobinson

Emperor of Carnelia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the support guys. I'll try and see what I can do as far as backup files are concerned.

MyLordRobinson

Emperor of Carnelia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
OP has been updated with new graphics to reflect the updates to the project.

Zombull

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The demo link is broken. :(

MyLordRobinson

Emperor of Carnelia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I had another wipe-through of the game after my let's plays pretty much tore into everything I was working on so I'm going back to square one.

sodapuppy

Dragon Slayer
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
my computer said your file will harm it

Usureki

Victor
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
Greetings!

I would give this game a try, but the only download link I have found on this page is broken. Where can I download the demo? The main post should also describe the game more than like "Coming soon". If you have dropped the project, write that, do not leave everything without update, because it is disappointing.

I am looking forward to play this game!

Victor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Okay, that's the best I can do. Looks a little strange but..err.. it's my style, yeah, very original style..
being an extreme introvert with massive anxiety... I forget this is really, REALLY frustrating for people who are the exact opposite. still, wait this out and stay home...
I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
Apparently it's not just people who are hit by corona virus. My phone has set itself to English language on its own. Not that I'm complaining... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Somatrasiel