Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Grettings,

I am the Flowermaker: a creator.

I've been creating since i was a child and i'm living from it since my adolescence. Drawing, writting, coding and more. I'm pretty curious so learning new skills become an habit real quickly.

I know English, Spanish and Japanese. You could guess which one is my mother language ;)

I just wanted to start a few projects involving RPG Maker and other engines: I've been using Godot Engine since 2.1 (Recommend you to check it out if you want to get more involved in software/game development) and last year I got a RPG Maker MV license from a friend. So I started messing with both programs and I found some interesting ideas.

I would like to code from scratch a gdscript or c# manager of dialogues such as RPG Maker or Visual Novel Maker (and Renpy). I know this is not the kind of problem people from RPG Maker would be interested in, at all. But here's why:

I wanted to make a game with RPG Maker MV when I was 12 years old. I was too young and I didn't know how to manage the potential of creating a RPG all by myself, so it went to nothing. Now that I know more about literature, art and systems, I think it's my right chance to explote the potential I have! :D

I want to make a game using RPG Maker as a blueprint of something I'll finish with Godot Engine to showcase a great gameplay.

I don't think it will be really hard but I will try to make an interesting blog in my profile about the process.

I don't think I have another reason to excuse me for being here. I've always been anon spectator, this time I want to interact with other devs and share my experience with you all ^^

A pleasure!

MrKiwi

No Flying Bird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! Welcome to the realm of insanity here you'll find talking birds and flying pumpkins, but don't worry, we have cookies ;)

Be sure to share a lot with the people, there are really cool persons out there!

Axsajim

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! Welcome to the realm of insanity here you'll find talking birds and flying pumpkins, but don't worry, we have cookies ;)

Be sure to share a lot with the people, there are really cool persons out there!

Thank you for your kind words :)

I don't mind talking with birds nor flying with pumpkins at all; but I really appreciate the cookies

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice to meet you. I think many people here are devs, streamers, artists, and youtubers. Yeah, hopefully you will see new cool people in the forums who share your vision.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

More energy than ever! Let's do this!!
(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Come join us while I mess with TileD and GIMP for MZ :LZSjoy::LZSjoy::LZSjoy: (starting at 2PM ET)
The dolls are complete Shizukuandyuki.pngyunaandyuka.png what do you guys think of them i worked really hard on them
TFW you finally defeat an obnoxious bug in your project. B)
Made a showcase, guide, and tutorial to using GENE Scene Builder with RPG Maker MV :kaoslp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmyFlakes