Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good morning RPG Maker Forums!

Here's the release for this week. Can be used in battle as well as map effects for a variety of purposes! 

=== GIF Showcase ===

XS103 - Smokescreen

jknMPPT.gif

=== PNG Download ===

XS1_03_Smokescreen: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdh9jp1hjm63pfp/XS1_03_Smokescreen.png?dl=0

===================

AwesomeCool

Bratty and spoiled little sister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I saw blossom and was expecting cherry blossoms, was almost disappointed till I saw how great the attack looked

NueHoujuu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know if I downloaded the Animations.json wrong or what, but for some reason all of the animations are tiny on the battlers and there's also no sound. Also, I know you said that the Animations.json din't have all of the animations, specifically the older ones, but would you be willing to add some of them back in?

ThePotatoOfFire

8-bit Obsessed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are time-based animations on the list anytime soon? (i.e. Haste, Slow, Stop) 

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know if I downloaded the Animations.json wrong or what, but for some reason all of the animations are tiny on the battlers and there's also no sound. Also, I know you said that the Animations.json din't have all of the animations, specifically the older ones, but would you be willing to add some of them back in?

1. The size of each cell is at 192 x 192 pixels due to how RPG Maker works. If you are using an extremely high resolution setting on your monitor, then the animations will naturally appear very small. The fact that you are able to see the animation means that you've downloaded everything correctly.

2. There is no sound. I make animations, not sound effects.

3. There are currently no plans for me to go back and add the old animations into the Animations.json since I would spend that time to make new content.

Are time-based animations on the list anytime soon? (i.e. Haste, Slow, Stop) 

There's no list to begin with. At least not for Animations Archive.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Damn delicious!

Solis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Loving the last animation! Great work! 

PresaDePrata

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice, nice animations. What i liked them most is they're more fit to side battlers than default animations.

And @hadecynn if i may request, i never saw a true fireball animation out there. They're all fire pillars or explosions, but not really a classical fireball spell.

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good Morning RPG Maker Forums!

We are almost halfway into this season!

=== GIF Showcase ===

XS106 - Sphere Shield

59B80UI.gif

=== PNG Download ===

https://www.dropbox.com/s/po2dsvci1dayirg/XS1_06_Sphere_Shield.png?dl=0

===================

Nice, nice animations. What i liked them most is they're more fit to side battlers than default animations.

And @hadecynn if i may request, i never saw a true fireball animation out there. They're all fire pillars or explosions, but not really a classical fireball spell.

I don't take requests but I'll think about it.

Melimeli

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
I'm just amazed at your work.

Very impressive!

Solis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It's father's day and I still woke up and checked your page! Great work :D

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good Morning RPG Maker Forums!

Today's animation was made through a new method that I'm still in the middle of figuring out. Due to this, you'll see that the animation has ugly black outlines in the animation sheet; this doesn't matter as long as you set the blending mode to either Screen or Additive in the maker (already setup if you use the Animations.json in the opening thread).

=== GIF Showcase ===

XS107 - Plasma Aura

iRuPqVo.gif

=== PNG Download ===

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9y8cms00kb34un/XS1_07_Plasma_Aura.png?dl=0

====================

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
those black things are the model, right?

Rayhaku808

Chubbizard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I read Plasma Aura I was picturing something different but this is a lot cooler. Almost looks like the Lifestream.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Zombie status is now complete. I didn't have to do much in the way of changing how healing is applied to undead targets, was just a simple 3 line code. I thought I had to overhaul Game_Action lol. Everything else was doable by events. So.. Zombie: You turn undead. Your element changes to darkness. You're weak to light, you're strong to physical attacks and healing hurts you and revival items will kill you.
My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniel124