The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

DoctorArtist

Time Splicer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
By any chance, is there any way to redownload those Halloween animations, like Pumpkin Bomb? Or were those a limited-time only set of animations that we can no longer get? Double checked the archive and those particular sets weren't re-released. :)

definite_lee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have noticed the dropbox links for the animations don't seem to be working anymore. Is there a mirror link for these posts available?

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings RPG Maker community!

It's been a while. First off, allow me to thank everyone for their continuous support even during my absence. Since its release, Thaumaturgy has been the fastest-selling pack to date!

To briefly explain my absence. For the past 10 months I've been working at a game company whose policy restricted me from working on both the animations and even my own projects due to potential conflict-of-interest. I've recently switched jobs to another game company with a more flexible policy, and so now I'm looking to pick up and resume this side venture.

I know there's been a number of questions/requests/etc addressed to me, and while I can't give a timeline, I do plan to have everything back in working order eventually, so I ask for your patience and understanding while things undergo construction.

Cheers,
hadecynn

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Glad to hear that Thaumaturgy is doing so well! And it's great to hear that you'll be able to work on more animations once again :)
I know that the Archive releases are done at 20fps. What would a package price look like for getting them in the same 60fps that's available for the paid DLC?

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@feckyeslife

Thanks! Funny you mention the 60FPS versions of Archive releases; I'm actually in the process of making it more convenient to buy instead of the old way of messaging me directly. You'll hear about them (and other exciting plans) very soon!

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Last edited:

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings RPG Maker Community!

The first batch of animations for October has been released!

As usual, head over here and grab them!

Regarding the animations.json, I realized after the previous update that the file was saved on a computer I don't have access to at the moment. Fortunately I'll be taking a trip sometime in the next two weeks to get it, so I intend to have it up and running by then.

Also, if you missed it previously, there's now an easy way to get the 30/60 FPS versions of these animations (and all the old entries from the entire Animations Archive!)

Take a look here!

Cheers,
hadecynn

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
2018/10/28

Barely made it before the end of October, but I think you'll find it worth the wait. First, here are the other 2 animations of the October batch:

But more importantly, animations.json is back. I've finished the herculean task of implementing EVERY. SINGLE. ANIMATION I've released as part of Animations Archive into that JSON. (Just in time for IGMC 2018!)

As part of the process, I've updated the naming conventions of my files in order to make file management easier going forward. The cost for me to do this was a lot of time, the cost for you is that you'll need to download all the animations again OR you'll have to link the animation entries to the old file/filenames in your folder. All the files in question are here:

https://hadecynn.wordpress.com/archive/

Also, if you missed it previously, there's now an easy way to get the 30/60 FPS versions of these animations (and all the old entries from the entire Animations Archive!)

Take a look here!

Cheers,
hadecynn

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
2018/11/04

Time for Part 1 of November's release!

The JSON will be updated at the end of the month, along with Part 2 of the release.

Take a look here!

ThePotatoOfFire

8-bit Obsessed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Dropbox link on your website leads to a 404, was the file taken down for any reason?

pmerrifield

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yea, looks like all of these animations on this entire thread are all dead.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@pmerrifield Go to the very first post. Click on the notice "Get them here" directly under the animated GIFs. That takes you to hadecyn's site where everything is available.

pmerrifield

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Except his website's links are broken. They 404

J_spencer93

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yea every link in this entire things doesn't work. Not really complaining just confirming.

However, I'd love a link to those Halloween animations lol

mathmaster74

just...John
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@J_spencer93 Go to the first link on p.1 where it says Get them here! That will link you to free archives and paid DLC sets. :wink:

EDIT: Free or no, be sure to read the terms of use.

Karlski

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@hadecynn These animations are truly as professional as they come! Thank you

J_spencer93

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@J_spencer93 Go to the first link on p.1 where it says Get them here! That will link you to free archives and paid DLC sets. :wink:

EDIT: Free or no, be sure to read the terms of use.
I tried that. I am still getting a 404 on the pages. As soon as you get to the site and click the download and it goes to the drop box its a 404. As people have mentioned above.
Which sucks as these are really well done.

Did manage to get a few. They only work if you specifically go to the free resources page and get them there. None of the links in the thread do however.

Last edited:

mathmaster74

just...John
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@J_spencer93 Well the DLC is available to purchase here on RPG Maker Web under Products > Resources - RPG Maker MV > Animations
hadecynn did the Animations Collection I:Quintessence, Animations Collection II:Quantum, and Animations Collection III:Thaumaturgy
Here are current links just in case:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-mv-animation/animations-collection-i-quintessence
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-mv-animation/animations-collection-ii-quantum
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-mv-animation/animation-collection-3-thaumaturgy
Concerning the archives, I don't get any 404 issues when I try the links at https://hadecynn.wordpress.com/archive/. That is the link to the archive from where the Get them here! link takes me, so...IDK why you get 404s, but...hope the direct urls help. Best! :smile:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hervedumont73