The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

J_spencer93

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@J_spencer93 Well the DLC is available to purchase here on RPG Maker Web under Products > Resources - RPG Maker MV > Animations
hadecynn did the Animations Collection I:Quintessence, Animations Collection II:Quantum, and Animations Collection III:Thaumaturgy
Here are current links just in case:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-mv-animation/animations-collection-i-quintessence
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-mv-animation/animations-collection-ii-quantum
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-mv-animation/animation-collection-3-thaumaturgy
Concerning the archives, I don't get any 404 issues when I try the links at https://hadecynn.wordpress.com/archive/. That is the link to the archive from where the Get them here! link takes me, so...IDK why you get 404s, but...hope the direct urls help. Best! :smile:
Thats really odd. And yea i plan to but those 3 lol

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Glad to see the Animations.json was made available again, in response to my 2017 reply haha. I wish i was available back then :< I ended up never continuing projects.
Great stuff Hadecynn, very cool to see stuff made last winter.

Joka

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, this might be a difficult request, but i request for modern weapon animations. Pistol/Shotgun/Minigun/Rocket Launcher/Plasma Gun/Flame Thrower and grenades. You can take your time as i dont have the money for the request.
Pls send them to deleted when you're done

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Joka I'm not sure hadecynn takes requests on this thread. Furthermore, it's pretty impolite to expect someone to make animations solely for your use without compensation.

We have a Resource Requests forum where you can ask if anyone make a small amount of things for you - for example, 1-2 animations.

Lastly, I removed your email address as we discourage to post them publicly.

Joka

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrJlIkOBcEVwJX_oxXAAciQm_Q0d15wBJzTs7tlOWyq3FA7g/viewform
I saw that the creator was indeed accepting requests, and when I'm done with all those questions, there was a link that directed me here.

It's worth a try, but hadecynn did state that it's up to him/her to choose to accept my request or not.
I believe that if you don't even try buying a ticket, you will never win the lottery; the same logic applies here.

The reason why i wrote my email address here despite having a chance to submit there was because when i submitted the email, i suspected the email address could be wrong so i added it here again.

Last edited:

MorroMH

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! Is there still a way to get the "November 2018 - Part 1/2" animations? Unfortunately, the dropbox link on hadecynn's site shows a 404 error and says the file no longer exists. I'm talking about these 3:
AA_2018_06_Brittle, AA_2018_07_Tune, AA_2018_08_RapidPrototyping

Thanks!

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

6/15/2020

Today we're happy to announce the revival and rebranding of the former Animations Archive. As many of you are aware, the free resources we've posted here have become hard to get a hold of over these years. To solve this issue, we've decided to put everything on itch.io where they'll be more permanently available and easier to manage.

The Free Archives will be released periodically and will contain remastered versions of free assets released since 2016, experimental prototypes, and other assets crafted by Dreams Circle that do not fall into our flagship brands. These assets are designed for game production but can be used for anything as long as the Terms of Use are followed.

Note that whereas the old Animations Archive releases were set to 20FPS, these remastered assets have all been made at 30 AND 60 FPS, so they're perfectly compatible with all of our paid assets (Animations Collection and Animations Select).

Without further ado:

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow. Thank you for your generosity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yelp. I've discovered that I am one of those people who should not be drinking coffee. Took me a week detoxing off of coffee and switching to tea to realize how badly it was affecting me- and I've been drinking the stuff for years. Yikes!
I bought a gaiter with Meijer printed on it.

I'm still a Walmart worker, and I wore it today for work.
Trying out new carpet autotiles and I can't decide if it's working or not. Pixeling soft carpets is hard
It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakobhenerey309