Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Itch_banner.png

Isabel's just moved into a new home, but it turns out it's haunted by a ghost!

Should she be afraid? Or should she try to be nice to the ghost and befriend it? Or maybe she could even turn the tables on it and drive it out of the house!

The outcome of this short, non-scary and hopefully funny adventure game depends on the items you find and the choices you make. Multiple endings - which may be happy, sad, heartwarming, or amusing - available.

Playtime

About 20-30 minutes for one playthrough.

Notes

This is not a horror game, though it was made for the horror-themed Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam. The game has a ghost and a couple of allusions to violence and death.

The idea of a ghost whose reaction to you depends on how you treat it and a couple scenes in this game were loosely inspired by The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde, one of my favorite short stories.

Screenshots
House_small.png
GhostBoo_small.png
Treehouse_small.png
Bloodstain_small.png
HauntedHouse_small.png

Credits
Game engine: RPG Maker MZ © 2020 Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc./Yoji Ojima

Plugins: Community Lighting (Terrax, iVillain, Aesica, Eliaquim, Alexandre, Nekohime1989), Team VisuStella (Yanfly, Arisu, Olivia, Irina), Moghunter, Galv, 湿度ケイ

Graphics: RPG Maker FES Resource Pack © Kadokawa, Inc., Published by: Degica Co., LTD, Resource creators: Kadokawa, Inc.

Icons: Avery

Music: J.C. Brickston, Gotcha Gotcha Games

Playtesters: Paul, TeknoKyo Customs, Sillyshoes

Font: Salsa by John Vargas Beltrán

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:
The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him. He's adorable, but now I gotta find somewhere for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiliamsons