JohnDoeNews

Steam mod (MV/MZ)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I noticed that, pretty much every day around this time (11pm ~ 1am in CET time) it gets super quiet on the forum. It is almost as if for some reasons the hours around midnight (my time), also known as the ghost hour, everyone is kinda careful posting anything. And after 1am everyone starts talking again. Every day.

Any reason for this? Is there a curse I should know about? (Maybe I should have asked that before the ghost hour... or waited till after?)

TeiRaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
It's almost dinnertime here on the east coast of the US, but that's a dull explanation for our contribution to the radio silence. I like your version more XD

I'd love to see a version of your Love Letters writing exercise, but centered around the haunted forum and the witching hour. That would be SUPER fun.

JohnDoeNews

Steam mod (MV/MZ)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's almost dinnertime here on the east coast of the US, but that's a dull explanation for our contribution to the radio silence. I like your version more XD

I'd love to see a version of your Love Letters writing exercise, but centered around the haunted forum and the witching hour. That would be SUPER fun.

Haha. Well, feel free to add a letter to the love letters, all about the ghost hour/witching hour. It is an open exercise and anyone can join. ;) But instead of a haunted forum, it might be a haunted letter or a haunted courier. Since it plays way before the internet. :p

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I take care of my aging kitties and do my prayers at that time.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Making progress. And simplifying.
jV7qfoy.gif
Not sure why I'm a jack of all trades , master of none... Sigh. Album out 06/03/2022 on all ur favorite platforms. 10 tracks.
Hmm... Mushrooms, maybe they're not poisonous...
unknown.png
Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijiko