The Goresnap

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Luminous Warrior, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Luminous Warrior

Luminous Warrior Knight in Battle Scarred Armour Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    OK, I'm not 100% sure if this is in the right place, so, moderators, if this is in the wrong place, can you please move it.

I want a battler for a creature I created. It's called the goresnap, and I've referenced to it in multiple posts.

It's an incredibly dangerous creature, that changes form in order to terrify it's prey before it eats it. The reason i'm not sure whether or not this belongs here, is because, I don't want the goresnap's to appearance to be my design for it. What I want is for anyone who wants to, to invent your own design for the goresnap, because, like I said, it changes it's appearance to match it's victim's fears, for example, if the victim if afraid of snakes, the goresnap will transform into a giant snake-like monster. Also, the best way to defeat a goresnap is to travel in a large group. The goresnap will try to change into something that will terrify the entire group and will most likely turn into either some bizarre amalgamation of all of the groups fears and just look absurd, or, it's mind will be overloaded and it will pass out.

These are my ideas for the goresnap. But I don't want your ideas to become tainted with mine, so only read it if you have to.

I have three designs for goresnaps.

1. A three-headed, humanoid, dragon-like creature with a large belt, diagonally across its chest and long, snake-like necks.

2. A creature that looks like an unholy cross between a rhino and a T-rex.

3. A golem made out of the same stuff slimes are made out of.
    The rules for this is simple.

1: This game has a target rating of E10+, so your goresnaps must reflect that.

2: They must be in VXAce art style.

3: They cannot be side facing or animated.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
  2. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

We don't actually allow non-staff contests. I appreciate that you want to make the request fun and generate lots of content, but I'm afraid a contest is against the rules. I don't want to close your thread altogether, though, so could you please edit out the contest part of the post?

Thanks! :)

3. Luminous Warrior

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    OK, thanks for telling me. I removed the contest part. Guess it was a good idea too, I was definitely going to have a hard time with the prize. Is it still OK if I ask for them to make their own design for the goresnap though? If not, I have my own idea for the goresnap that I can add.

4. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

Yep, that's fine.

And I think it would be helpful to post your design as well. Some artists work best with a clear reference. :)

5. Luminous Warrior

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Well, my design is actually just an image in my head. But I can describe it.

6. Luminous Warrior

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Bump