Self Proclaimed Beard Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The House of Slime
(a gathering place for slimes of all kinds)

:kaoangry:
Terms:
  • FREE for non-commercial and commercial games.
  • For the 8 Specific Elemental Slimes...I'd like to know if you use them in your commercial game. (Cuz, they will be appearing in my commercial game...and I just want to know if yours is better than mine. :guffaw: )
  • If you edit these edits in anyway, that's cool with me.
  • Do not redistribute my edits anywhere else, link back to this page please.
AND HERE THEY ARE:

The Slimes
(if the images aren't showing, right click and open image in another tab)

Slime_NoEyes.png | The Run Time Slime without his bubbly little eye: NoEye

Slime_NoEyes_SythianBard.png | Slime_SythianBard.png | Slime_TwoEyes.png | A richer colored Slime Set: Z, Uno, Dubs

Slime_Bronze_SythianBard.png | Slime_Silver_SythianBard.png | Slime_Gold_SythianBard.png | The Olympic Slimes: Bronze, Silver, and Gold

Slime_Stone_SythianBard.png | Slime_Iron_SythianBard.png | Slime_Obsidian_SythianBard.png | The Hard Body Slimes: Stone, Iron, and Obsidian

Slime_Blood_SythianBard.png | A Blood Dripping Slime: RedRum

The Elementals:

SlimeElemental_Earth_SythianBard_PandaMaru.png | SlimeElemental_Fire_SythianBard.png | SlimeElemental_Water_SythianBard.png | SlimeElemental_Wind_SythianBard.png

Earth | Fire | Water | Wind
Be sure to take notice of PandaMaru's fabulous tree showcased on top of Earth Slime's head!

SlimeElemental_Ice_SythianBard.png | SlimeElemental_Thunder_SythianBard.png | SlimeElemental_Darkness_SythianBard.png | SlimeElemental_Light_SythianBard.png

Ice | Thunder | Dark | Light
Thanks for having a look!
Beard On!
SythianBard:beard

Last edited:

CleanWater

Independent Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:guffaw:

I loved these slimes! Never saw so many varieties.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
man, this is dope

hope you can make more of those things soon

Ágata

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's so great! By now, it's possible for one to create a game solely about combating slimes! XD

Uniting your battlers, Ækashics's, Momofumi's... you can build a full world of different slimish creatures. I love how creative all you guys are!

Congrats and keep with the hard work ♡

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.
Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mymay0510