The Insindious Project [Recruitment] - Closed for Redevelopment

nelze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@nelze: I sent an e-mail to the adress you gave in the beginning about music for the game. You might've missed it or it never arrived.

BUT!

First things first... I saw from your website that you already had quite a few composers writing music for you. In the beginning you stated that you wanted music from several composers. Do you still have room for one or are all seats taken already?
Unfortunately, all seats are taken already, for quite some time now :( When a slot opens up, we'll be sure to contact you though!

@Titanhex

Thank you for those words and advice. Although it has been tough, we are proud to say that our team has been doing well at working hand-in-hand, and managing the team has been a good experience for me. Should we need to discuss more, I'll be sure to send you a PM :)

taistelusopuli

Your Friendly Neighborhood Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
@nelze: Awlrighty! Good luck with the crew! ;)

nelze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
All Writer and Sprite Artist positions have been filled! Added BG Artist and Programming positions!

J0pac

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmm this seems really interesting,I'll send you a mail ;)

nelze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
We're still in dire need for another programmer! Please let us know if you're interested or know someone who may me!

nelze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thread updated! Still looking for a few members. Added some links, preview content, information and changed the email in which you're to send your applications to (please note that change as we won't be able to accept any applications that go to the previous address).

RocketKnight

Broke with expansive taste
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I can help you. I guess.

vipar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
What would it take to apply as mapper?

Last edited by a moderator:

nelze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just send us a couple samples of your previous work and a little bit of information about yourself as a mapper in an email to us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lpfer