RMMV The Land of the Fish 2.5/Land of the fish (DL back up)

What is your favorite fish to catch?

• Sea Bass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salmon

• Grouper

• Halibut

• Trout

• Flounder

• Catfish

• Other please post

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jef299

Fifteen Mush-ups!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No content.

Last edited:

Andronius

Apprentice
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It looks great! Congratulations!

Last edited:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't really like that rope is a worm, flute is a rod...why don't you try draw/find right icons for that? Would be much better I think. I'll try the game, downloading just now.

Jef299

Fifteen Mush-ups!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't really like that rope is a worm, flute is a rod...why don't you try draw/find right icons for that? Would be much better I think. I'll try the game, downloading just now.
I had a lot of trouble with the icons. I works if you use your imagination I guess. Thanks for playing my game!

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Already tried it. It's not bad, but picking up beers from grass was..okay, that was fun :kaojoy:
I think you should work more with maps. They looks similar to first LoF game, which isn't actually the best, cause tiles are used in wrong way. Too bad that intro is just plain text and then you land just in some house that even isn't yours?! Anyway it's really not bad and hope you'll improve your skills with mapping soon. :kaohi:

Jef299

Fifteen Mush-ups!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Already tried it. It's not bad, but picking up beers from grass was..okay, that was fun :kaojoy:
I think you should work more with maps. They looks similar to first LoF game, which isn't actually the best, cause tiles are used in wrong way. Too bad that intro is just plain text and then you land just in some house that even isn't yours?! Anyway it's really not bad and hope you'll improve your skills with mapping soon. :kaohi:
Ty 1 million!

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ty 1 million!
Why the game ends while eating rainbow apple? I don't get it. And what about that scene after eating it? Laying on bed in some random room. Can you please tell me what was that? o.o

Jef299

Fifteen Mush-ups!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Why the game ends while eating rainbow apple? I don't get it. And what about that scene after eating it? Laying on bed in some random room. Can you please tell me what was that? o.o
That's how the game ends. You wake up, that's supposed to be a hospital, you notice you are in the teal gown and you were asleep the whole time.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's how the game ends. You wake up, that's supposed to be a hospital, you notice you are in the teal gown and you were asleep the whole time.
Oh, so it was a good ending. Okay. Still don't get why rainbow apple, but thanks for clearing that.

Jef299

Fifteen Mush-ups!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Updating to 1.1 right now. You guys didn't have a lot of demands lol!

Added Main Music theme

Added 5,000 points fishing prize

updated credits

Last edited:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm still kind of confused about this...

To end the game you just need to talk to the priest, then go outside and eat apple from the basket, and it's done?
What about the fishing aspect? There's no need to fish in that case....We can finish the game in one minute o.o

Jef299

Fifteen Mush-ups!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well.
I wanted to end the game at any time but I was torn between that and waiting until the player had the best fishing rod. What do you think fizzly? I can certainly change it if it doesn't feel "right" in an update!

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well.
I wanted to end the game at any time but I was torn between that and waiting until the player had the best fishing rod. What do you think fizzly? I can certainly change it if it doesn't feel "right" in an update!
Yes, your thinking is good :rwink: It should be something more that just this. Getting a best rod is still not the greatest way, but it's still better challenge than nothing. Maybe fishing a King Fish or something (you need the best rod and find spot where the king is, for example underwater lake?), what do you think about that? :aswt:

Or maybe...feeding all the starving people in village with fishes? Or making a biiiig dinner for everyone (you need 100 fishes or sth)? If you prefer reference to religion.

Edit: And if I can express my opinion about mining spot, it looks bad...doesn't even looks lika a mine for me. Maybe more rocks disorder and cave-style area?

Last edited:

Jef299

Fifteen Mush-ups!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, fizzly I'll do that in a future update.

I want to talk about Zaen for a minute, the guy who did my LP. He mentions twice in it that I should release the game for phones. IDK what it would be like on phones but if you guys want it on android I can put a separate DL link! (or something)

Edit: I think if I put it on phones, the file size would be too big for my phone to test it. We'll see.

Last edited:

Jef299

Fifteen Mush-ups!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is not a bump. Yes it is.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you want to why not. But I think you should polish this ending first.

Jef299

Fifteen Mush-ups!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you want to why not. But I think you should polish this ending first.
I made it so you have to have the ultimate rod, also made it so whoever you marry in the game is your spouse in real life!
Do you think it needs something else?

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
whoever you marry in the game is your spouse in real life!
what? o.o

edit: Oh, in the hospital I think. I got it, thats cool one! Good change.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Version 1.7: unplayable, app freezes, just white screen and nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kitchen counters! I am on my second version of counters. It is slow going and I always see little details that could be done better. Have to force myself to say that's good enough for now and continue on.
I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpedchocobo