Jef299

Fifteen Mush-ups!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Synopsis: The Land of the Fish 2 is a true sequel to The Land of the Fish. The point of this game is to fish and have fun. Live and enjoy life in Land of the Fish! It's a fishing game where you can do whatever you want. There are many items to buy with the money you collect from selling fish. It is made by me, Jef299!

Download v 1.0:https://www.dropbox.com/s/vhyln7j3baftkmi/TheLandOFthefish2.rar?dl=0

Screenshot 2020-10-23 11.35.13.pngScreenshot 2020-10-23 11.35.45.pngScreenshot 2020-10-23 11.36.45.png

Download here:

Attachments

Last edited:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, I played for a while, and got two cons: like in LotF 1, which I also played, the maps are...not good, too big, empty, squary, the houses inside are too big and again, empty. Also, the music (which is 3 second lengh looped sample) drives crazy after 5 minutes of gameplay. And please don't get me wrong, I try to be objective and that is constructive criticism.

Jef299

Fifteen Mush-ups!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks man. It was hard to find a main theme that didn't loop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Last part of OcRam Obfuscator sneek peaks!
YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.
Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradzackyle