RMMV The Last Chronomancer (OFFICIAL CHAPTER 1 RELEASED)

Guld

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ADMtn
Yes, Jett in particular does go off on his own more than the others.
More splits will happen as the game progresses, but for the majority of the game you are together as one big team. (I wanted that to be the case to maximize the time a player got to plain as the classes/characters they enjoy the most)

Sorry I couldn't put out more content soon enough. I really am trying to get it done ASAP haha.

ADMtn

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still kind of surprised you don't want to go commercial at all with this project. Though you obviously still can make the jump.

Some serial fiction writers use a model where they release a few episodes for free, then they charge for later episodes (or for the full compilation after the series is finished). Come to think of it, this is similar to the model the creator of the Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle series is using (first chapter is free).

Guld

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ADMtn I will probably release the final version commercially. But in the meantime I think it's best to let everyone try it for free.

In the meantime, here is a rework for the Dragoon's Harpoon skill.

Guld

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A work in progress of the Ice Cave dungeon I've been working on.

IceCaveTest.png

sb~

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice work. Played it for a bit and definitely see some of the polish you've done.

My main complaint is how odd it is that Keegan says he wants to go on a journey, travels seemingly to the next screen to Pentam, then stays there for 4 years?? If he's been traveling for some time from the Jade Kingdom, maybe make that more apparent in the dialogue when he first meets Daery. Otherwise it doesn't feel like either one really wants to go on a journey if they give up after 1 minute :)

Guld

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice work. Played it for a bit and definitely see some of the polish you've done.

My main complaint is how odd it is that Keegan says he wants to go on a journey, travels seemingly to the next screen to Pentam, then stays there for 4 years?? If he's been traveling for some time from the Jade Kingdom, maybe make that more apparent in the dialogue when he first meets Daery. Otherwise it doesn't feel like either one really wants to go on a journey if they give up after 1 minute :)
Thanks for the comment. I might add something more to that. They are later questioned about that very thing.

For the reason they decided to stay put...

Both Keegan and Daery are looking to leave behind their old lives, but more importantly a part of them seeks to replace that which is gone. Keegan misses having a daughter, and Daery misses having a parent/father that is actually present/with them. So even though they both initially set out to wander/explore once they find eachother they very much find that companionship fills the void.

With all that being said, I'll see if I can come up with some improved dialogue that better explains that early on.

Thanks for the feedback! It is always appreciated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS