RMMV The Last Chronomancer (OFFICIAL CHAPTER 1 RELEASED)

Guld

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ADMtn
Yes, Jett in particular does go off on his own more than the others.
More splits will happen as the game progresses, but for the majority of the game you are together as one big team. (I wanted that to be the case to maximize the time a player got to plain as the classes/characters they enjoy the most)

Sorry I couldn't put out more content soon enough. I really am trying to get it done ASAP haha.

ADMtn

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still kind of surprised you don't want to go commercial at all with this project. Though you obviously still can make the jump.

Some serial fiction writers use a model where they release a few episodes for free, then they charge for later episodes (or for the full compilation after the series is finished). Come to think of it, this is similar to the model the creator of the Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle series is using (first chapter is free).

Guld

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ADMtn I will probably release the final version commercially. But in the meantime I think it's best to let everyone try it for free.

In the meantime, here is a rework for the Dragoon's Harpoon skill.

Guld

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A work in progress of the Ice Cave dungeon I've been working on.

IceCaveTest.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
MUCLSES!!! :epicface: :epicface:
I have trauma after accidentally stumbling upon vore CYOA on text adventures and then reading the description "unwilling and willing" "one half lives inside other half" Oh my.... And peoples comments... "please add pregnant" "very good" "the best vore CYOA ive ever seen"...what...I wanna vomit, seriously. Its horrible.
If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As game developers, we need to empower one another; not put each other down.
just posted a song I made for my game a while back... I sampled the HEY from Earthworm Jim's Snot a problem levels lol...
Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imjeax