- Jan 28, 2018
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
SECTION A: SYNOPSIS
- Silent protagonist and a narrative that focuses more on showing instead of telling.
- Action Battle System (ABS) for players that enjoy more fast paced Zelda-like combat. (Moghunter's Chrono ABS)
- Open world with many side quests and environments to explore mixed with a linear adventure story line.
- Light puzzles offering players a different type of challenge.
- Progressive player leveling system, along with enemy levels based on zones (caution, don't to venture too far)
- Easy re spawn system to help prevent frustration and save scumming.
- Use on screen magic and skills to defeat enemies.
- Evolving story lines and quests.
The Last Dryad mythology is inspired by the ancient Greeks along with undertones of various other real world mythologies.