The Legend of Jak- New Demo and Screenies

Goatrider

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks necro I'm glad you liked it. I've fixed the font and a bunch of other things. I'll have a new demo soon as this one is outdated the new one will be like a whole new game.

Goatrider

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've just released a Major Update Demo with massive improvements, better graphics, improved gameplay, and lots of fixes. I also threw in some new screenies to show you the new and improved graphics.

Goatrider

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
New demo out, this one has been completely remapped and I've improved the last boss of the demo (take a look at the top image). If you haven't tried this game yet, give it a try, if you have played and liked it I recommend trying this new demo it's a massive improvement. I'm mainly looking for some feedback so any would be great. Cheers.

Reynard Frost

Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Am I the only one who noticed? ;x

Goatrider

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Someone else has mentioned this. This game has nothing to do with jak and daxter though, I've never even played it...

azlunvice

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Is that made by the XAS system & Awesome light?

That's brilliant!

I'm making a game within the ABS & Awesome light, too,

Goatrider

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you. And yes, it's XAS and Awesome lighting. What's your game?

XinChao

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
The game is looking good. Nice mapping, and I like the battle system.

It is nice if you provide un-encrypted version of the game. So, people here can learn a thing from how you setting up the battle system.

Keep up good work.

SuperMasterSword

That Guy You Dont Know
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well there goes my idea of making Legend of Zelda/Jak and Daxter crossover....This is the only title I could think of....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twilightprincess