The Commander

The Blood Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The Legend of Markiplier is a fangame for popular YouTuber "Markiplier" developed on the RPG Maker VX (RMVX) engine by "Sir Areis Lionheart", and is the first game to be officially developed beneath the Commander Games Studios banner (Warriors of Guardias was the first game developed chronologically, but added to CG's IPs afterward).

Synopsis: A young man awakes in a mysterious land, with no memory as to how he got there. Aided by his friends, a knight and his mysterious partner, and a plethora of YouTubers, known and unknown alike, he must figure out the mystery behind his arrival in this strange land, and find a way to return home. The player will be placed into the shoes of popular YouTuber Markiplier and must help him and his friends escape the enigmatic land of Mysterium.

Features:

~Custom Story (Approx. 3 to 5 hours of gameplay)
~Two potential endings.
~Several unique locations.
~Many familiar YouTubers, as well as Markiplier and his friends themselves.

Screenshots:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Download:
~Game Jolt
~MediaFire

EDIT: Here's a Trailer for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuntingSwan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Interesting, I also made a fangame, so I know where you're coming from.  I might check this out, even though I'm not familiar with the actual youtuber.  

The Commander

The Blood Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like making games, and I like watching Mark, put both together, and if he DOES play it, bonus points.

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm going to try this out. Someone should make a game of chuggaaconroy. If someone does, he has to say "I got the THIIIIIIIIING!!" the first time he opens a chest

Edit: why does it say "warrior's of Gaurdias" in the downloading thing?

The Commander

The Blood Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm going to try this out. Someone should make a game of chuggaaconroy. If someone does, he has to say "I got the THIIIIIIIIING!!" the first time he opens a chest

Edit: why does it say "warrior's of Gaurdias" in the downloading thing?
Sorry about that, fixed it.

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok, downloading it now. Can't wait!

Edit:

To this games credit, I feel you captured markiplier's personality pretty well

Um... My biggest problem with this game so far is the forest. I mean, It looks SO unnatrual. I suppose if that's part of the plot, that would be alright. but the overworld map is bland too, and it looks like you mixed non-world map items with the world map. Which makes me think the forest wasn't by choice. They progression of the game feels kind of wierd so far

The Commander

The Blood Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Added a trailer for the game.

The Commander

The Blood Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok, downloading it now. Can't wait!

Edit:

To this games credit, I feel you captured markiplier's personality pretty well

Um... My biggest problem with this game so far is the forest. I mean, It looks SO unnatrual. I suppose if that's part of the plot, that would be alright. but the overworld map is bland too, and it looks like you mixed non-world map items with the world map. Which makes me think the forest wasn't by choice. They progression of the game feels kind of wierd so far
The sequel fixed upon that, I think...and the third one will be a HUGE improvement. Sorry for that, between a lack of familiarity with RMVX, a one week deadline, and some other unspecificed circumstances, it probably could be better. Chains had more time put into it, and Armageddon is...well it's an entirely different animal, Armageddon will be NOTHING like it's predecessors, I guarantee it, in fact, it'll probably be unlike most RM games out there.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Currently playing this, but I am stuck in the castle dungeon. Have been for 2 days now. Getting very frustrated .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you realize you lost time frankenstiening a sprite together, only to realize it already exited.
My first game is going to have the main character more or less create monsters as his party members.

Thanks to the plugin creators still producing content for MV, I might be able to give each of the monster members a personalized range of tactics during combat. I liked how the devs made it like that in FF6.
Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgePity