RMMV The Lost -DpC- || Play the Demo now! ||

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by Dutch Power Creations, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Dutch Power Creations

Dutch Power Creations Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch

[​IMG] Dutch Power Creations |DpC| [​IMG]

Presents

[​IMG]

Please keep in mind that this is still being worked on, so changes to the story and graphics are to be expected.

-The Lost (download)-

When you have played this game please leave your comments/feedback about your thoughts and ideas,
    I mostly end up implementing parts if the feedback is constructive.​

Click the link- Click upper right side: download- Click DIRECT DOWNLOAD

- Demo: The Lost -
    The Lost Demo || 8-12-2019

- Steam page -
    click here || Updated on 28-10-2018

- Youtube LP channel -
    DutchPowerCreations
    LP Information page

- Twitch channel -
    Twitch channel

- LP: The Lost Demo -

-----------

-Synopsis-

In a desert occupied by several tribes, a mysterious army appears from the south and annihilates anyone in their path. The Briën tribe has been destroyed and all hope seems lost. All the other tribe's are summoned to the Dokta tribes village to stop this mysterious army. Kaan the chieftain of the Dokta tribe, and their village champion Ragno try to come up with a plan to do this. A fierce conversation between the two could be heard from the outside moments before Ragno storms out of Kaan's mansion and leaves.

Kaan, firmly believing that the 'Glowing Fire' will help them to achieve victory, rallies the troops loyal to him and leads them into battle. Ragno, on the other hand, leaves the Dokta region and goes north followed by almost all of the other tribes. Only the Nomad tribe that once got saved by Kaan are still loyal to him and stay to fight off this mysterious army. But why, why did Ragno leave and why did the other tribes follow him? Is everything lost, or is there still hope...

-The Lost-

-Characters-

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

-Ragno- [​IMG]

Ragno was born in the peaceful village of Dokta. He excels in physical labor and has a

cunning mind when it comes to hunting and fighting. The people of his village look up to him

and some even wish that he would lead them into the future because of his ideas on making

Dokta more prosperous. After hearing this, Kaan decided to make Ragno the village

champion to satisfy his people.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

-Kaan- [​IMG]

The only child of the previous Doktan chieftain, Kaan lives to keep the peace in the village.

After rumors reached his ears that his people would rather see Ragno as chieftain, Kaan

tried to show his goodwill by making Ragno the village champion. Disgusted by this decision

he had/was forced to make, Kaan began to despise Ragno and his popularity.

-Mila- [​IMG]

A kind-hearted shaman, ordered by Kaan, to protect and learn Lenta the art of healing.

She was one of the best shamans of The Glowing Fire, ordered by the high shaman, she

has sworn to follow Kaan's will till his or her death.

-Jomal- [​IMG]

Jomal is an old friend of Kaan. He is the only person that Kaan really listens to. He

is a kind-hearted person and a family man. Whenever he has some free time he spends

it with his family and children. Not having any ambitions for his own he is happy

with his position as advisor to Kaan.

-Timal- [​IMG]

Timal is leader the nomad tribes of the desert, always searching for new opportunities to

make the lives of her people easier. Cunning and wise, Timal has foiled many outsider attempts

to exploit her people. However, her dealings with would-be leeches have made her suspicious

and cold towards any outsiders.

This game is based on character development, so play the demo once it is out to meet the rest of the cast and to get to know them.

-Features-

• A changing world as you progress the game​
    • Multi-faceted battle system with a focus on tactics, not grinding​
    • A story-focused game full of challenging battles
    • An open world where you can go where you like

The world is divided into areas where you can fight epic battles if you play it out smart​
    [*]Extra events to discover. See if you can defeat powerful monsters and find mysterious treasures and story lore

[*]Entertaining dialogue and characters and a deeply rooted history lore

[*]Mini games, optional characters, tribe villages improvement, Private base build up and much more.

-Old Screenshots (new shots coming soon!)-

- Great art and storyline -
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    - Beautifull maps -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    - Deep story lore -

[​IMG]
    - Diverse skills and enemies -
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    - Thrilling, funny and dramatic scenes -
    [​IMG]
    - Hidden loot, treasures, and lore -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    - Tons of custom or edited art and mini games -

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Contact information-

Fan art and any delicious feedback is always welcome!

PM through this forum or
    DutchPowerCreations@outlook.com

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019 at 1:06 PM
    VitaliaDi, PHAZE7, XdnaX and 8 others like this.
  2. Archeia

Archeia Level 99 Demi-fiend Staff Member Developer

First Language:
    Filipino
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    Please fix your images thank you.

Marquise* likes this.
  3. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch
    - Thank you for the heads up, I picked the wrong links (only I could see it) if I am right it should be fixed now. + I also changed the format to JPEG just to be on the safe side. If this does not work I will try it with a other provider.

So everyone I will keep you up to date if a major step is done, full credits of everything are already integrated in to the game demo so when it comes out you can look at all the people that helped or inspired me to create this game! 

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2016
    Marquise* likes this.
  4. Marquise*

Marquise* Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French-Canadian
    I was thinking it was a really lost game since the pictures didn't showed too! :p

(sorry couldn't resist!)

VicWhite likes this.
  5. Carduus

Carduus Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I still can't see the pictures. ?

6. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch

Ok I guess I need to find another provider to host my images then, cause I can see them but no one else... Will probably do that this weekend cause I just finished a major overhaul on the world map and I am kind of exhausted *SQUARE EYES :o  *

7. Marquise*

Marquise* Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French-Canadian
    You sure it ain't just the privacy settings or rights to link somewhere else?

8. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch
    Well I use another provider now so if anyone can let me know if you can see them now?

Well I tried to find something about it but I could not find it. It said it had everything on 'open for public' so I am clueless on that part. Hope it is fixed now tough would love the feedback and critics on what I can tell the community up to now. As already stated everything is still subject to change so  BD

Marquise* likes this.
  9. gRaViJa

gRaViJa Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    I can see the screenshots. Looks pretty good but the grammar is seriously worrying me. There are a lot of grammatical mistakes and even when those are filtered out it's still glaringly obvious it isn't written by a native speaker. At some point in development you should look into finding an editor :)

Marquise* likes this.
  10. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch

You are right, I only use spell checker to find grammatical errors, I do not entirely know how the language is used in sentences so I will be needing help with that. 

*Quest accepted*

Find a english grammar person or a advanced english spelling checker (anyone?  :p )

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2016
    GoodSelf likes this.
  11. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch
    Is there a section where I have more chance on finding help of other people? Or some other community sites? I really need the help at this point before I am going to bring out a date for the demo in the next few weeks. Gramma will be the biggest problem I presume so if anyone can point me in the right direction let me know.

- Updated with new screenshots. Old screenshots are not the same anymore, I will post some new ones of how it looks atm. some other time. 

12. Reese

Reese Wretched Art Prince Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I totally agree with @gRaViJa on the grammar, you might want to look that up and place that on first of your priority :D

13. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch
    Thank you I just made a post in the recruitment section hoping I will find someone soon because having a 'finished demo' with bad grammar is not going to cut it in my opinion so I guess I will wait postpone my idea to release a demo till the grammar of it has been updated/ re-written. 

Cheers for the information

Marquise* likes this.
  14. gRaViJa

gRaViJa Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    If you don't find someone here, you can look for a proofreader on Fiverr. Might not be top notch work but for a small bit of money they will improve the grammar a lot for you.

VicWhite and Marquise* like this.
  15. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch
    I have already got someone that is interested in helping me true this forum (lucky me). Paying money is not the biggest problem but I want to make most of this game as free as possible and when the whole game is finished I might go commercial and if I do then I will look for people that I will pay for certain services to reach a certain standard.

*edits*

Yay me my main post is now updated into proper english!

The game is grammar checked 2 but I will do more tweeking before posting the new pictures. 

New screenshots added to give you a feel of the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2016
    Marquise* likes this.
  16. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch
    It is decided that the demo will only contain the prologue as the prologue has been expanded really much. It will give you a taste of the game and the story. 

After that I will begin working on chapter one again and till that is finished I will give some inside true more screenshots and a possible video. 

Keep in mind that everything is subject to change as the screenshots posted on this post are again 'old' and need to be updated. 

Marquise* likes this.
  17. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch
    After expanding the prologue up to a minimum of 3x (making it a nice little game on itself) There is a possibility I will not meet the dead line of end September, thus saying it will come between any time soon to the latest of end October. 

All I can say is; with the people I am working with on this game and all the good feedback, help and critics they are giving, this will be a really nice prologue to play (I already caught myself playing it a few times over for 'bug testing' purposes... No really! ). So enjoyment for rpg lovers gaurenteed !!  :popcorn:  

Marquise* likes this.
  18. Yusha

Yusha Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This looks promising! Looking forward to a demo release.

19. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch
    Just a fast update to keep you posted:

For the prologue:

- 100% done with all the maps.

- 100% done with all the eventing.

- 100% done with balancing the fights.

- 100% done with information on everything.

- 100% done with animations

I guess I will be finished at the end of this week but we need to do some play testing. Hope it just takes a week at most but I would like you guys to enjoy this game as much as possible!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
    Marquise* likes this.
  20. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch
    Alright we are done!! We are play testing it ourselves (shame on us) as no one else responded to the call. So give us a few days to smoothen and squash any bugs we encounter.

The starting post has been updated with new screenshots and characters.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
    Marquise* likes this.