Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
I've been a little down with my health (physically) and got pain meds. Having a hard time focusing on game development. So I added to new side quests at the Nomad tribe already though they are scheduled for the next update. Officially I will still post them in the next update. Just feels like I need to.

On another note, another YouTuber has made a let's play of my game. It isn't sure if there will be more episodes yet as her channel is mainly about horror games, but I'm glad she enjoyed playing it with all the latest updates in it!

Also can be found on the 1st message of this thread.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
This update has added multiple hours of gameplay to the game and story! Enjoy!

2nd update: CONTENT + FIXES is here!
- Added background information-header-nickname for all the characters that can be recruited.
- Added Meria and Imani characters in your hideout if you recruited them.
- Removed a save prevention for player convenience.
- Implemented 2 more side quests at the Nomad Tribe.
- Implemented 2 more hunts at the Dudok Guild.
- Ramu can now be recruited after completing all 5 hunts.
- Fixed elemental weapons not reading their property the right way.
- Fixed some small things, event issues, and bug-related problems as I tested my own game from start to finish and from feedback.
- Added all the new test/lets players into the credit section!

Thank you all a ton! Many feedback that you've given will also be in the next update. 3rd update: BALANCE + POLISH + STORY STREAMLINING coming up next!

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
The next update is coming in a few weeks max. Look forward to it cause it will enhance the current experience!

3rd update includes: BALANCE + POLISH and STORY STREAMLINING

Looking forward to posting all the improvements (and there are a lot!)

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
This update will make your experience of the game much more enjoyable! Enjoy!

3rd update: BALANCE + POLISH + STORY STREAMLINING is here!

Changelog:

3rd update: BALANCE + POLISH + STORY STREAMLINING is here!
- Added in difficulty settings so people can change it depending on their liking and personal preference of playing the game.
- Added a new timer plugin to have more control over the look and placement and to make it yet again 'less standard'.
- Added decorations (flags) at your base when you recruit certain characters representing each tribe's heritage.
- Added Raziya, she can now be recruited when you get your base.
- Added Kaylee, she can now be recruited when you meet her requirements.
- Added Juo, he can now be recruited after you cleared the hunt in Mirage Desert.
- Added an Item/weapon/armor/material/special weapons shopkeeper to the base. Giving you the last tier of everything + It's another boost to search for new recruits.
- Added an inn in your base if you recruited Raziya, it's free of charge!
- Added a special ritual book shop if you recruited Juo in your base. New ritualism books will be added in future updates.
- Added the compass to point you to your 'next' objective after you finished the demo. This is for future purposes.
- Added an 'under heavy development' picture layer when you have finished the demo so it becomes more clear from which part the game is under construction.
- Added lighting to the Denari mining area once you have cleared it from debris.
- Added the blacksmith in Dokta to be approachable after a certain while in the game.
- Added new wares for the shopkeeper in Dokta once you figured out and completed a certain side quest there.
- Added levels to every quest for a better indicator of how prepared you need to be.
- Added new visuals for the Nomads world map tiles after you finished a certain side quest.
- Added 3 new magic books in the prologue and made Mila's class a Mystic as she can use both magic types.
- Added more standard magic books to be found throughout the game.
- Added a way to get into the Dudok guild without the need to defeat the Monkti.
- Added more iron to the Nomad and Lone Mountain cave.
- Fixed a bug with the Mezun Merchant selling different books if you ask him in a certain pattern.
- Fixed multiple glitching battles and character sprites.
- Fixed an item bug for enemies using buffing or de-buffing items.
- Fixed multiple classes of new party members as they were, for the most part, not set up properly yet.
- Gave Juo, Amaika, and Wekesa 'unique' skills, books for these skills are only sold by Juo if you recruited him. Every shaman will get a 'unique' skill (to be implemented) where Juo will be the only one selling the books.
- Gave Obasu a more interesting dialogue scene and a bit more character.
- Gave the big rats' death motion a transparent look as they were blocking the view on enemies behind them on death.
- Gave every character a victory pose.
- Enhanced small bits of the story and flow of the story.
- Enhanced the Rikta Chieftain's hut to represent the Rikta Tribe better. Also made the weapon trader functional in the hut.
- Enhanced many battle animations and sound effects from RTP to custom ones.
- Enhanced the promotion of the fan art at the end of the demo.
- Extended the current victory music to 5 min. so the music doesn't fade out anymore (thank you Padr!)
- Changed the way skills are given at the start of the game. More skills will now be gradually given on more levels.
- Changed the way states are handled within the game. It should operate smoother now.
- Changed a battle back at the fight with the captain in the prologue near the mountain.

If you have any feedback again, leave it here! General feedback is always welcome.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Found some things that needed to be dealt with while testing my own game. I will be doing more but just wanted to show that any things current players might have experienced might already be dealt with. You can overwrite the game files to get all these fixes!

List of fixes;

- Fixed the new animations used to fit the actual screen size in the game.
- Fixed a new walking sequence (not game-breaking) for a better flow.
- Fixed a Mezun merchant that was selling other things if you did his sequence in a particular way.
- Fixed the audio lag that was happening on several occasions like the victory aftermath and particular skills or event sequences.
- Added an information page after the first scene in the game pointing out to look at the options menu and telling about the compass as many players message me about things that are already implemented but just not seen.
- Added a new feedbacker to the credit list.
- Changed the wording Base cooldown to Cooldown lv.1 for a clearer indicator of what the base cooldown is based upon.

Edit: Shame on the plugin I used for the audio lag to disappear as I noticed it was still there after playing again today. Uploaded a different plugin and so far it seems to do the same job the other plugin should have done without the problems. Let's hope it stays that way... #Devlife!

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
You can overwrite the game files to get all these fixes!

List of MORE fixes;

- Changed the audio plugin I introduced in the last update to a new one as it gave problems on the long run. Hope this one doesn't!
- Changed the front position of the Drema chests.
- Changed some of the wording in the story here and there.
- Changed the timings of the animations of 'thrust' based skills.
- Fixed some battler's outlining on their 'damaged' state. The snako's and crobs.
- Fixed a small % chance that you can lose your healing items after battle because of an eventing set-up I made to bypass the cooldowns on items outside of battle.
- Fixed the new spellbooks so Mila can learn them in the prologue.
- Fixed the dark tint on one of the captain fights in the prologue.
- Added many more 'pop up' visual cues on the battle screen to tell the player what is going on.
- Buffed (for the most part) supporter role skills

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses

List of MORE fixes;

- Fixed a game-breaking bug when playing Ragno and going into the palm forest.
- Fixed a game-breaking bug when doing Mezuri's side quest.
- Fixed some audio bugs that were happening because of the new audio plugin.
- Fixed more small bugs on the Rikta tribe and Palm forest maps.
- Fixed small bugs on the Denari tribe and cave maps.
- Fixed an icon error on bleed.
- Fixed more small audio and visual cues on animations.
- Fixed a syntax error (code writing) that gave a bug crash with some of the magic books.
- Fixed multiple lag-to-crash bugs happening because of the new sound plugin pre-loading music on map entrance.
- Fixed an animation error on the Wind Ox Tongue weapon.
- Fixed the lighting in the Denari caves.
- Balanced the footwear and helmet armor pieces a bit.
- Deleted the summoner plugin. This will have almost no impact on the gameplay as it is barely used.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
For now, this will be the last big list of fixes for the coming time. I will be doing small edits and the likes without a proper changelog. Any crashes and bugs will of course be dealt with along the coming weeks.

List of EVEN MORE fixes:

- Fixed some issues with the eventing of the Dudok Guild hunts.
- Fixed more audio lag-to-crash bugs.
- Fixed a game-breaking bug on Persmerga's side event.
- Fixed a few passability errors in the enemy camps in the prologue where it looks like you can pass, but you can't.
- Fixed the sounds on some of the skills as they sounded weird with the new audio plugin.
- Re-balanced the shields in the game.
- Changed the unique skill of the dog that the player can acquire through a side event.
- Changed the % on being able to escape from a battle. It is much higher now.
- Changed the passability behind the buildings at the Denari tribe.
- Changed many buffs/debuffs/states that are given through various skills and items.
- Changed the boss music for one of the hunting events.
- Small edits to some of the writing near the end of the demo and some of the side quests.
- Small edits to animations, sound ques, and visuals.
- Added movement to some of the soldiers in the camps in the prologue to make things feel more lively.
- Added more fish in some of the waters where there was none.
- Added more Denari tribe members around their tribe in the 'desolate' areas that could be seen but not accessed to add to the feeling of how big the tribe is.
- Added crystals to the selling lists of the Mezun Item traders.
- Added more visual cues in a battle to tell what is happening when some skills are used.
- Deleted the cycles battle system mechanic and made state effects pure turn-based to make it more clear how they function.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses

List of YET EVEN MORE fixes:

- Added some movement in the refugee camp in the prologue.
- Added more info to the blockades (red X's) in the prologue.
- Added green arrow indicators on map transfer in the prologue like I do in the rest of the game.
- Added a reason why there is a chest with a better ax in Ragno's house.
- Fixed the cacti transfer event setting the player to a different position while the event isn't running yet.
- Fixed a bug with the optional boss fight in the prologue where you will lose your items after battle.
- Fixed a crash at the optional boss in the prologue.
- Fixed the Rat side event where the big ratac also gets healed when he shouldn't.
- Changed the number of initial fights in the prologue from 6 to 4 as the mechanics have been changed so it is easier to understand and thus needing lesser battles.
- Changed the states to a set amount of turns rather than a percentage chance of between x-x many turns and balanced them a bit more.
- Changed the crystals that inflicted multiple states to a % chance to add their states so there will be more variety on which state will be applied.
- Changed the number of fights you can get into when running into the Fanged clan encampment.
- Changed the side event where you pay for all the curtains of the tribe. You can now choose to pay or not.
- Cleaned up the states a bit as some things were set up a bit sloppy.
- Cleaned up the flash that occurs before going into battle.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just don't know why, but it's funny.
5.gif
Ugh. The one time I forget to save every hour or so is also the day my computer crashes. That's life!
Even though I spent 100's of dollars on my game already. I think I might just have to give it away for free. Since I haven't heard back from people if I could use some of their graphics. Even from a global mod here. Maybe I can make a donation thing.
you know, some days you get resentful that game dev is even considered a "fun job" and other days it's like, welp, time to roll up my sleeves and code these molotov cocktails
If you suck at playing trumpets, that is probably why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sousou123232