Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
@RMZenith

sorry I should have said that I updated the link but did not release a new version I guess I should call it V1.06a because I changed it. It should be fixed because I just made a new link 1 1/2 hour ago in the 1st post. My tester already reported those 2 bugs (save file and captain bug) And I should have it fixed, already tried playing further and I get no errors. I can't replicate the save error but I hope updating the plugin would help. Otherwise, I have a serious frustrating error...

Last round for today.

Making it V1.06b as I found some graphic errors with the new graphics and some passable terrain at the 2nd mountain that needed to be fixed.

Would love to hear if the save file thing works now, or if you can give me hints to what to do cause I can't replicate it. I updated the plugins so that should fix it I guess as it was one of the version updates of the save core plugin.

- My tester let me know it is still not working the save/continue button. Tried another few things to stop this so V1.06c

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Finally, I am uploading V1.07! My tester got it working and I did all the changes that needed to be done. With that, I added another overhaul on graphics as I made a lot of custom tiles to fit the feel of the game.

V1.07 is up! Enjoy!!

- Tester on V1.07 - AbyssalDarkness
A video is now up in the main post. Be aware he is TESTING features.

Last edited:
Reactions: Low
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
There are still 2 things on my list from the 1st test that need to be done but for now, I am calling myself to a halt. I spent so many hours in the last few days working on all the things that I need a breather hahaha! :mrsatan:

V1.07a brings nice graphical upgrades that will be noticed by the player on several occasions and a more player-friendly start that learns you the basics before getting those tactical fights. V1.07a will be in the main post in a few min.

-V1.07a is up in the main main post.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Alright, everything (expect more skills to give the battles more depth) has been added to the game from the testing round. That concludes all the feedback I have at the moment. My tester will go on one more round of testing in the next couple of days. When I am done with his feedback I will start expanding the main story line again. I am extremely happy with the work that I got done in the last 3 weeks.

I will be away in the next couple of days with work. I hope I can apply the feedback I get from my tester (and maybe you?) this weekend so I can start working on the main story again next week.

V1.07b is up in the main post.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Alright, V1.07c is up and running and that will conclude the V1.07 series fine tuning. V1.07 was mostly about the input of the tester and trying to break down the FPS to a playable state for the mediocre computer systems. They also include some small graphic upgrades but this version was more about making the game more fun for the player.

V1.08 will be about setting up all the side events till the end of the storyline and upping some of the graphics (just little things). I hope I will get this done in the next 2 weeks. So I can start on V1.09 that will improve the battle system (mostly skills, weapons, armors, elements, items, etc.). And then at the end of next month, I would love to have V1.1 out that will be a fully fine tuned demo with a taste of the story after the prologue. I will try to find someone to make a play through of the game when it ends up being V1.1

The last video from V1.07b is up in the main post as well as the new link for V1.07c.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Finally going to V1.08 as I finished up polishing the V1.07 upgrade. I will begin on the first step of V1.08 now, so eventing and doing little things on the graphic parts of the game especially the palm forest shadows. Though I rather am busy with the battle system I must restrain myself from all the detail things that need to be done because they take so much time to complete...

So V1.08 is in the main post. Thank you to @AbyssalDarkness for the being a dedicated tester that really made V1.07 worthwhile!

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Just wanted to give you People an update on whats going on the last few days.

I got the mechanics done and working for all the side events. Still working on the texts to make the feeling i want the player to expierence right. End of this week I hope to be working on all the small text events and the hidden items and interactions. Also been busy with graphics enhancement but I notice I am such a rookie that it takes me a lot of time to understand how to make/edit stuff. So Let me know if you play the coming version and what you like and absolutely not like.

I will be releasing v1.08a near the end of this week so you can expierence all the side event mechanics.

I really can't wait to be able to continue working on the main story.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Alright, there we go V1.08a is official. Some of the major changes are set below:

- Story enhancement
- Items fleshed out
- The battles became more interesting by making the opponent do more things.
- Graphics are enhanced by shadowing more rather than using black.
- Lots of (untested on breaking points) side events added after the prologue. Break testing will commence in the coming week.
- Added mineable items to be able to enhance the village of Dokta.
- New small event set up in the main storyline (in the prologue).

I tested it till the end of the prologue so people can enjoy a better fleshed out game. Once I am done with testing all the new side events after the prologue I will post the V1.09 as all the events till the end of the current game are there.

Have Fun and let me know what you think of the game if you downloaded it!

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
V1.09 in the main post. That concludes making all the events and side events work. V1.09 updates will enhance and change the battles drastically. I will try to make the battles really feel like challenges to complete. Added the item section for in battle already because I needed the items to be done so I could do all the rewards and treasures.

After V1.09 is done into V1.1 I will take some time off to review other developers games for 1-2 weeks and start to continue with building the main story. I still have lots of ideas about graphics and I am starting to get the hang of it and how I want things to look in my game, I will do some of those while I am trying to get the grip on the animations-sp parameters- elements- etc.etc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
V1.09a is uploaded! WooT w00t ! It is in the main post. V1.09a is not fully tested as I only test the full versions (1.07-1.08-1.09-1.1-etc.)

Updated:
- All the work is done with implementing parameters-elements-magic books-etc. etc.
- Some graphical upgrades here and there (minor things).
- Added the founding stones for the whole battle system and it's doing what I want it to do! Yay!
- Some dialogue stuff here and there.
- Made battles more interesting.
- Cleared help system.
- And more more more...

Going to be working on 1.09b now that will be focused on making action sequences (new ones and improvements), make custom animations for most of the skills and redo some parts of my explanation books as things have changed for the battle system.

After that, it will be play testing time for a full play through and then put V1.1 out and try to show it off somewhere. Any people wanting to play or test this game out feel free to do so and let me know what you think of it so far! If you want me to test your game out let me know, though I first want to put out V1.1 before taking serious time to test other peoples games out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Development update:

I have been struggling to straight out some plugin errors that occurred here and there and couldn't restrain myself from perfecting the last update. Meaning version V1.09b will have a minimum of 2 weeks delay. Almost everything (except 1 tiny thing) is working and I already added around 5 to 8 action sequences and made some easter eggs here and there (in battle and side events). Also made the transitioning smoother and as already stated straightened out the plugin flaws and added the plugins I want to use for the action sequencing.

Did some small stuff here and there 2 but I really should start in V1.09b...

- Animations
- Action sequencing
- Updating info book

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Alright, everything is properly working again. Also done with the first of many overhauls on the animations and action sequencing. The game is on a stage that it is missing story content (my feeling) so I will leave the animations and sequencing as far as I got it now (for now). Will be busy finishing the main story event so I can release the V1.1 version while I will be keeping improving the animations and action sequencing in the mean time.

V1.09b in the main post.

For V1.1 you can expect:
- Proper stop for the main story line then the abrupt end it has now.
- More animations for the skills (too many have the same animation now).
- Credit page aborted. Can't find a proper way to do it and is taking to much time for now so I am abandoning the credit page changes for now.
- Enhancing the information books and all the information parts by making important things color red. Aborted: making the pictures that are shown look better by adding a box around every picture.
- Adding a monster book that gives some extra information about enemies and inserting a reward system with completing several things.
- Several smaller changes in texts-sounds-graphics-animations-skills-etc.etc.

As you may already get V1.1 will be more about closing the V1.0-to 1.1 up. After everything is finished for 1.1 I will start working towards the 1.2 version wich means finishing the first whole chapter of this game. So the story will finally expand again after 2 months of upgrading literally everything of this game! :mrsatan::popcorn:

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Original post - deleted

I have decided I will go the extra mile and do ALL the action points on my to-do list before launching V1.1. So I have no clue how long it will take before I am satisfied so I will not be putting out an exact date. I will show you my to do list before putting out V1.1 and will update this post if you want to keep track of the development stage it is in.

------UPDATE------- 1-6-17
To-do list before V1.1 Launch:
- *DONE* Adding more generator parts.
- *DONE* Changing the palm trees in the forest.
- *DONE* Giving (sub) important characters and dialogue (unique) faces.
- *DONE* Swapping default sprites with custom sprites (still MV style).
- *DONE* Re-organize the enemy list.
- *DONE* Properly make the reward system work.
- *DONE* Adding sub information to the enemy book: Difficulty level 1-5, 5-10, 10-15 and so on.
- *DONE* Basic attack animations (for the monsters, already did it for the rest).
- *DONE* Adding a graphical entertaining ending for the prologue.
- *DONE* Adding the terrax lighting plugin to make multiple parts more visual entertaining/appealing.
- *DONE* Adding camera control plugin and substitute the 'scroll map' option with it that I am currently using.
- *DONE* Adding some of Q plugins.
- *DONE* Making the game mechanics work so that later add-ons to the game don't break the save file that easy. Higher chance you can just continue every time without a problem!
- *DONE* Proofreading everything again with the best ability I have, still looking for someone that can do this part for me. Feel free to pm me if you are interested as I am also still looking for a writer.
- *DONE* Full playtest before release!
------------------------------------

Of course, I have way more things I want to do but for V1.1 this will be it for the official release. I hope I can get it done in the next few weeks.

Cheers,

-DpC-

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
All hail V1.1 :stache:

Happy me right now. :guffaw: Version 1.1 is out and can be downloaded from the main link! The game is just fantastic if you ask me. :troll: On to more a serious note:

- Added so many things and changes that it is impossible to list
- The game is playable till the end of the prologue.
- I already have much more ready but I need to rework a lot of it and I need a break from the high pace I am doing things at.
- V1.1 to V1.2 will be about completing the first part of the main story where all the tribes are introduced.

Expect a lot of content in this month as I already stated that I have a lot of work already done. When I have fine tuned it I will open up the rest of the game for the player. People will be asked to make a save file at the current end. Do not delete this save file as it will let you continue where you left off when you overwrite the game folder with the next update.

I will include a safe file tough that lets you start at part 1. The save file will be in slot 10 (so do not use slot 10 or it will overwrite your save file in the next update). I will also be listing this version to driftwood and studio blue for a first impression so a new video might be up soon so you can check that out once its up!

Cheers -DpC-

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Update blog:

I have decided to do a bit of fine tuning before moving on. This will be V1.11a, after that, I will start with what I intended to do and begin working on V1.11b. I will also move out of the early project development thread. I will only update this post (if updated at all) when I have major progress just to keep the people that have been following me on this thread up to date.

V1.11a will be online soon and that will be my final post in this section for a while.

EDIT:
Decided to go an extra mile as my system is giving me some spikes on my biggest heavily evented map. I am cutting it down in 3 pieces that should also cut down the fps 3 times.

Also found some graphic bugs that I have fixed and I am currently fixing 2 scenes that I don't like and optimizing the end cut scene.

Guess this will be a major update for optimization and probs needed very much as I am running this game on a high-end system.

2nd EDIT:

With the new MV version 1.5 I have encountered several breaks in my plugins. I need to find and fix these things before I can launch, this might take some time.

Till next time!

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
V1.11a Mainly performance update is online!

Cheers,

-DpC-

I will eventually add a pre-loader core again when I have the time as the current one gives a lot of bugs since I updated to MV 1.5

- Known bugs 16-6-17 -
1. *Fixed* Cursor disappearing - Had to delete my cursor plugin, too many conflictions. Made a new one and I re-did my menu to compensate for the trouble and hours of work I had to go through to try and really fix this (didn't succeed :( :( :( )
2. *Fixed* Late intro on victory music.
3. *Fixed* If I enable SRD Preloader core the 1st damage in battle doesn't show.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Alright, I am done now for real on this thread hahaha! Going to be moving in the next week to the project development thread.

Last update:

- Driftwood Gaming first impressions video added.
- Bug fixes- Performance fixes- Story improvement added.

Cheers everyone!

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
As my new thread did not get approved yet and I launched a new version today I have decided to let everyone know here:

V1.11c

- Small sound fix at the end of the game.
- Tint improvement as the darker colors were not showing that well.
- Battle system changes to make it more fun.

Main post updated.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
@mlogan Thank you! Is it possible to wipe all messages till this message? So I sort of have a 'clean sheet'?

Thread update:

Added screen shots.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

MrSaturnMZ.png Can confirm that Mr. Saturn is appearing in Vtubers Vs MOTHER and here's the MV/MZ compatible sprite sheet for them.
Final Fantasy IX is apparently getting an animated adaptation - coming from IGN, so this news has bite to it. FF9 is one of the best turn-based RPGs ever imo. https://www.ign.com/articles/final-fantasy-9-animated-series-announced
I hope everyone is well. Just a quick update, I am working on my college degree right now so that's why I've delayed a lot of my Old RPG maker projects until further notice. I hope you're all making good progress and that you have fun working on them gems. Keep hammering away.
Don't think I can ignore this anymore, but it only happens like once a day. Not sure why my entire pc slows down though, its using a lot of memory but not compared to my max. Seem the thread about updating the nwjs it a while ago, it just looked like a pain/tldr :p
nwjs.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannesm