RMMV The Lost -DpC- || V1.5.5b Demo ||

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by Dutch Power Creations, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Dutch Power Creations

Dutch Power Creations Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    And I'm back with V1.5.5a!

- Lots of work on the story
    - Small bug fixes
    - Small changes to discriptions making it more clear what is what
    - Huge changes in the battle mechanics (not visuals), lot's of fine tuning and a new way of handling buffs/debuffs with items.

V1.5.5b will add new characters to the scene as I finished fleshing out all 50 of them. Most of them can't be found or recruited in the demo but it's always fun to encounter them to foreshadow the mass amount of characters you can get to build up your army to fight the ultimate evil!

Marquise* and The Stranger like this.
  2. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch
    A new LP'r for this game is playing it and I'm glad to hear that he likes it so far! Here is the link:

Shame it's in 480p cause this game can be HD quality so don't be fooled by the pixels ;) Be sure to follow these LP'rs cause they can be your ticket to precious feedback! I'm looking forward to seeing the next episode.

V1.5.5b = coming soon! I am done with implementing all 50 recruitable characters but the official release will be a bit later cause I am busy test playing the game and want to finish that whole run first. Because of the test play (from myself and another test player) I've changed many things to make the battle system even more interesting and fine tuning more of the story!

Marquise* likes this.
  3. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch
    I currently don't have enough energy/time to work on the game as I'm pretty busy with work all of a sudden. No worries though, it's only the playthrough/stream lining that needs work. The mechanics etc. are all in place and running. Will give myself another 2 weeks before release of version 1.5.5b

4. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch
    Here is something for in the meantime:

A fun episode of my game The Lost played by TheGamedawg:

Marquise* likes this.
  5. Marquise*

Marquise* Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French-Canadian
    I love the UI ^^
    Also tell this tester that alcohol never restore your health/body in game because it cause somnolence and it is just... spirit~!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Dutch Power Creations likes this.
  6. Dutch Power Creations

First Language:
    Dutch
    Finally released it, version 1.5.5b as mentioned previously there are new characters to be found in the demo version and reworked more of the battle mechanics, story fine tuning and many more small but abendunt changes! Enjoy!

https://rpgmaker.net/games/10810/