Silwynas

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello Lucidia,

I have been playing your game for about 17 hours now. And I have to tell you that I absolutly love your game!!! It is one of the best RPG Maker Games I have ever played. Sadly I could not continue playing as I ran into the same issue FrustratedGamer already reported on the 31th of January 2019 (post 179).
Enjoying the game so far, some of the puzzles are nice and challenging. Combat can be unforgiving until you learn what mobs do, and what your party members can do.

I have an issue here tho that I believe is a bug with the game,
after defeating the bird after Lypha Village. I return to Saint City with Arlo and Hart, there is a cutscene where Arlo says they'll go to see the princess about arresting Hart. however, when I make my way towards the Castle, the entrances are blocked by 3 guards, when I talk to the guard in the middle I get a cut scene with 3 extra party member sprites missing, when it is just supposed to be Arlo and Hart. I then go into battle against the 3 guards. I cannot beat them, Arlo and Hart are around level 23, and they just get stomped. Surely this is a bug?
Please see the SS;

As soon as I entered Saint City a cutscene with Hart and Arlo was trigged. After that I always had to fight the guards when I tried to enter the castle. Being around level 25 it was possible to beat all 6 of the guards. I just had to use a lot of healing items. But as I saw in your post it was not intended to be like this.

Since other players were able to continue I believe I may have corrupted my save files unintentionally. While being in Aurora's house just before talking to Luna I went into the basement to travel to the underworld. I ended up in the "circus area" and had a cutscene with all 6 characters while only 3 of them were in my party at that time. Going back to the "real world" I had another cutscene with all 6 characters. I believe this is the reason the game thinks I would already have all 6 party members back together.

I just wanted to spend my soul stones in the underworld which I had collected in Hotel Eclipso. And I knew I could do that because I have already been in the circus area once before. Way back when the black market thief stole my weapons I could enter the underworld inside the ruins. This was my first time. No enemies were around and I had no timer nor did I take damage over time just by walking. I thought it was some kind of puzzle connected to ruin. But I did not know that it wasn't back then so I kept walking until I reached the circus in the underworld. The same cutscenes around the circus area and back in Aurora's house were shown. At that time Aurora and Hart have not been in my party yet. I was so confused and loaded my old save because it was clear to me that my move was unintended from your side.

I was able to fix my problem by loading an old save in which I did not enter the underworld to spend my soul stones. Now I could pass the guards infront of the castle. Maybe this will help others players if you were to close the gates to the underworld before they are supposed to be used. :)

Last edited:

Zeroe

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, can anyone help me with the abandoned warehouse searching for the assassin. I've made it to the bottom floor save area but i can't figure out where to go from there.

Zeroe

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nvm i found it.

Zeroe

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New question, what do you do with the torches in the temple of divine first area. I can't seem to figure it out and there are no hints that i can see. I can't progress further though because the spikes in the area past the flame wall keep stopping me
Figured it out

Last edited:

Zeroe

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! Knowing my post history here, i'll post this and immediately figure out the solution, but i have to ask anyway. I have found all the levers in amano mines but i can't for the life of me figure out the combination to get to the red chest. Can someone give me a hint or tell me the solution please?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ariel240gamer