- Jun 26, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Rather large, it is my intent to replace the MrMo ABS and add my own add-ons along with additional enhancements all built in.
- One kickin' ABS with explosive missiles, be it from a firearm, a spell or a thrown item
- (Optional) Companions that follow you and can be controlled by either keyboard or a custom dialog system.
- (Optional) Limit companion responses and make pets.
- (Optional) Mouse movement and action control with Mousie: The Mouse System ... based on Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System
- (Optional) Actual Map-Wrap! Not many ABSs have an actual built-in map wrapping system.
- (Optional) Pixelmovement for the lead actor character! All other events are still tile-based event controlled.
- (Optional) 8-Directional! And if using pixelmovement, the diagonals are adjusted.
- Three config pages, subdivided into general, weapons and stuff, and companions... for designers convenience.
- And More...
Story 1 Demo Link The story begins with Bill going Medieval on em.
Story 2 Demo Link The story continues with Jane stuck in a Spaghetti Western
Plenty... I have a .chm help file in the demo package. Some people may experience an issue with it not delivering the text. This would be due to the 'CHM coming from another computer', requiring you to unblock it. A text file is included that shows how to fix this anomoly with such help file issues.
I tried to have the initial release ready FOR Halloween a while back. AND I had this posted in other sites already. Enjoy the ride.
An RPGMaker XP script. Compatability with other systems not tested.
Credits and Thanks
In the help file and in the demo itself.
Version numbers update 0.1 per upgrades and fixes. Not many bugs could be present now. Please issue any reports.
Terms and Conditions
Free for use, even in commercial games. Just remember to give credit, even to all those that contributed in its development.
Music courtesy of Charles Bernstein for Story 1. Music by Ennio Morricone for Story 2.
Last edited by a moderator: