slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

For the last 100 years stars have been disappearing one by one. Science has not yet discovered what is causing their untimely deaths. The nights are growing darker and darker every year and now even the constellations have disappeared from the night sky.

You play as Lucretia, a teenage girl attending her second year at a boarding school. She’s ready for another unassuming year with her friends, and so far so good. Sure there’s this weird new girl who’s been keeping eyes on her and sure the stars are dying all around them, but that's normal things that happen to teenagers, right?

The Magical Star Guardians is a puzzle RPG made in RPG Maker MZ for the Touch the Stars game jam. It is a Magical Girl game set in a 19th century alternate earth.

The game is divided up in chapters with the jam entry consisting of the very first chapter.

1628085093342.png

Screenshots:
1628084917790.png
1628084930915.png
1628084948872.png
1628084984406.png

Download here: https://slimmmeiske2.itch.io/the-magical-star-guardians
Please consider leaving a rating after you've played. Thank you!
⭐

ElCheffe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I gave it a try and must admit it is fun to play. A bit short though. :thumbsup-right:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@nio kasgami You know it :kaopride:
@ElCheffe Thanks for trying it out, glad you enjoyed. Yeah, it's pretty short. I wanted the game to end at a logical place and so cut out some content as I was rushing to finish it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

Stream is live! I am currently doing pixel art and will be practicing shading! Feel free to drop by!
wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh
So, I got let go from my current job because my skill set didn't align with the department's goals anymore. I have some hope, because I am currently in contact with a manager from a different department, and they are desperate for more employees. We'll see what happens... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamicon