slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

For the last 100 years stars have been disappearing one by one. Science has not yet discovered what is causing their untimely deaths. The nights are growing darker and darker every year and now even the constellations have disappeared from the night sky.

You play as Lucretia, a teenage girl attending her second year at a boarding school. She’s ready for another unassuming year with her friends, and so far so good. Sure there’s this weird new girl who’s been keeping eyes on her and sure the stars are dying all around them, but that's normal things that happen to teenagers, right?

The Magical Star Guardians is a puzzle RPG made in RPG Maker MZ for the Touch the Stars game jam. It is a Magical Girl game set in a 19th century alternate earth.

The game is divided up in chapters with the jam entry consisting of the very first chapter.

1628085093342.png

Screenshots:
1628084917790.png
1628084930915.png
1628084948872.png
1628084984406.png

Download here: https://slimmmeiske2.itch.io/the-magical-star-guardians
Please consider leaving a rating after you've played. Thank you!
⭐

ElCheffe

JRPG Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I gave it a try and must admit it is fun to play. A bit short though. :thumbsup-right:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@nio kasgami You know it :kaopride:
@ElCheffe Thanks for trying it out, glad you enjoyed. Yeah, it's pretty short. I wanted the game to end at a logical place and so cut out some content as I was rushing to finish it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R1ck_Str1k3r