Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I'm @BlitzMalachite!
"Name got changed by requested".

I've started my account this year and I want to be like @Bonkers, @Avery, and @Yanfly!

I've started at: Aug, 1, 2019.

My new RPG maker career is growing! Nice to meet ya'll

"Even if I started my account on august, that still doesn't mean i'm new."

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice to meet you :)
handshake1_3219777b.jpg

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, nice to welcome you.

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome @BlitzMalachite, the quickest way to become like the users you mentioned is to track them down, take them out and then get inside of their skin and become them. It isn't gonna be easy, the name of the game is gonna be gear. You got a grappling hook?

Zanckst

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome! Good luck and do your best

BlitzMalachite

The Masterminded
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks a lot guys!

Welcome! Good luck and do your best
Hopefully I do my best ;)
Welcome @BlitzMalachite, the quickest way to become like the users you mentioned is to track them down, take them out and then get inside of their skin and become them. It isn't gonna be easy, the name of the game is gonna be gear. You got a grappling hook?

I don't have one. Because I have no job DUH. I like home more than jobs. So I prefer myself never having a job :)

LyonBuster

GAN's Professor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hiiii (Kirby sound like)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROBBYDUDE