The most annoying MZ bugs (subjective list)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpg_el

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I figured to keep track of the RPG Maker MZ fixes in upcoming patches that I care most about I could use a list. And I figured maybe somebody else finds it interesting too, a gradually updated list on the most annoying breakages. Therefore, here is...

My subjective most-annoying-MZ-bugs list:
(from most to least annoying)

1. (corescript) Active time progress battles aren't actually active in all battle dialogs, only some of them
2. (corescript) Active time progress battles can crash the game if an actor dies in an inconvenient frame
3. (corescript) A lot of text and character portraits are extremely blurry when it wouldn't need to be
4. (editor) Map image export broken for large maps
5. (corescript) Events with "Same as Character" priority can't walk over "Below Characters" events and under "Above Characters" events like the player can
6. (corescript) Enemies set to be hidden break mouse selection in battle

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi @rpg_el - I understand the intent to archive the "most important" or "most annoying" bugs, but I feel it would be better for you and anyone else to use each bug's individual MZ Feedback/Suggestions thread where the bug was reported to comment on why those bugs are really important ones. That way, the devs who read the thread will see your reasoning, and be more likely to fix the bugs (though it's never assured as technical concerns could get in the way). That would be preferable to splitting peoples' focus by keeping track of bugs both here and there.

Therefore, I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Currency ---

Hero: This city cannot accept Gold to buy the items.
Merchant: You can exchange Gold into TC,depending the rate of TC this time.
Hero: Really? Then,i want to exchange 999999999G.
Merchant: Let's see……Wait a second,are you Cheating again?
Hero: Hell No!!! I earn it with myself!!!
There's always a time when you're super excited to create something but you already have no energy left. :I
I think of all the effects in my game, the light passing through fog has got to be my favorite....

...Also I spent all day trying to figure out how I had suddenly messed it up and made it start dropping frames like crazy. So I had all day to look at it... mocking me... with it's previous 60fps reduced to 30fps... At least it's fixed now.
Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big_Boss