The Most Important Question: Vanilla Coke (The official be a little bit silly thread)

What is Vanilla Coke?

• Heaven's Elixer

Votes: 170 56.5%
  • Hellsludge

Votes: 131 43.5%

• Total voters

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Bakuda Meh, I prefer frozen fruit.

I've actually never tried vanilla coke, but I've heard cherry coke is completely disgusting. 

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Try Moxie or Brio for your mature taste :p

Reapergurl

Drummer Extraordinaire! xD
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hmmm...

I've never had Vanilla Coke.

I don't drink a lot of soda (I used to back in my 'tweens' and it did cause me problems I do NOT want to discuss).

I drink wine, the kind that has plenty of antioxidants, but I don't drink a lot of it; one glass a day is more than enough (I can't stand feeling drunk).

When I did drink soda, it was mostly this non-brand name stuff I couldn't be arsed to recall.

I can recall all the other sodas I've had that were brand name:

Mountain Dew (yuck)

Pepsi

Crush

Sprite

Dr. Pepper

Oh, I guess I do drink some soda, if Ginger Ale counts. Schweppes is the brand of Ginger Ale I have if I don't want to drink at a bar.

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Have you heard? There are trillions of bacteria on everyone! AAAAAAAAH! Run for your lives! there everywhere! there everywhere!

Reapergurl

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
Allright.... Anyone for a Nukacola Quantum?  It might burn all that away!  (And make your waste glow as side effect!)

How about a Cyanide and Scotch on the rocks?

Though that will likely just kill ya, since we're on the subject of genocide I think it fits, lol

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Nuka Cola Quantum was a drink in the Fallout series, while it didn't really was responsible for the nuclear bombing... it was a bit a reflect of the bit of naivety in an Earth era where Marie Curie died from over exposure to Radium because she always brought a bottle of it with her to study without lead casing or those employees using a radioactive paint on numbers of clocks and being good at their painting always straightening the hairs of their brushes with their tongue or even in the TV show I Love Lucy;

I let you find out about how cigarettes were presented (Thought I understand like taken with alcohol the impression it might had given to fumigate lungs against germs and viruses)

Reapergurl

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Marquise* Oh, I remember that stuff. I didn't get too into Fallout (college life was too overbearing), but I remember seeing some of the gameplay, and like this adult themed game I once played, thought it was pretty sad...

lol did I just say to combine Cyanide and Scotch?

That wouldn't just kill ya, it would have you in pieces all over the place (like if you swallowed a live grenade)... o.o

Edit: lol, just watched the video (I'd like to know how to create YouTube posts), and I cannot believe anyone would fall for that.

I showed my friend this via Facebook, and she's probably in stitches right now (as in rotflol).

Last edited by a moderator:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@ReapergurlDon't laugh too hard; we still have fluorite in our water and Aspartame in our sweets.  ;)   Less radioactive but as... errr... You know finally making cola with the water faucet and adding aspartame in it and... 8X  And yeah I was surprised that in the 50's it was still not known to not use radioactivity out of monitored hospital necessities. And... if you got the courage, opening a Google account let you post on YouTube even if you don't open your own channel THANKS Google + (I am not too found of Google + I dunno how now we can send private messages amongst YouTube users as in privately.)

Reapergurl

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Marquise* I meant fall for the mail-in offer for free samples of radioactive material. That's against Common Sense on all levels and even my grandmother wouldn't of believed in it.

I don't have a YouTube channel either, well not a personal one; my gaming group does though.

Actually, how does one post videos in replies here in the forums? That knowledge would of been useful in a gameplay mechanics topic.

Google + is like Donald Trump; my friend refers to his middle initial as 'Jackass' lol.

Spoopy

Web Developer, PHP, NodeJS, RubyOnRails, Sass, HTM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have to drive 45 minutes to the closest store that sell Vanilla Coke. Not sure why it isn't sold in my area anymore. It was my favorite with Stroh Rum or Captain Morgan.

Reapergurl

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Spoopy Yeah! lol

Honestly, if I am ever going to get drunk, Captain Morgan is the man! *ahem* The rum...

But forget the soda, drink that **** straight! Whoo!

Now who wants to mosh!??? lmfao

Spoopy

Web Developer, PHP, NodeJS, RubyOnRails, Sass, HTM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Reapergurl Still recovering from the mosh from New Years. Psy-trance tickets were too much, ended up at a Black Metal gig.

Reapergurl

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Spoopy Nothing wrong with that. lol

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Mmmmmm... Spring soon; maybe we will see emerge some new original good flavoring.  (Thinks of mixing a TOO banany smoothie I have with 7up to lighten it up!)

Karlski

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Before this delicious Purdey's Edge (yum) Vanilla coke was my second most recent purchase :)  

i r8 8/8 m8

mogwai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Of all the sodas that clash with your tastebuds after brushing your teeth, Coke actually kind of works. So I propose Mint Coke.

(of which searching this thread has14 previous results)

jezebelthenun

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Back in ye ole '90s, my friends and i would frequent 24 hour diners (on the East coast, there's one every mile or so), and you could get a vanilla coke with a side of extra vanilla syrup. It was amazing.

I'm not a soda person, though. I like root beer now and then, and Dr Pepper, and cream soda floats with chocolate ice cream, but just drinking soda regularly sounds terrible. I'm a coffee and tea kind of person. I was a vodka person for a while, but I can no longer drink any liquor without being sick for 3 days. Thanks, body.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EuphoriaInteractive