The Most Important Question: Vanilla Coke (The official be a little bit silly thread)

What is Vanilla Coke?

• Heaven's Elixer

Votes: 174 56.5%
  • Hellsludge

Votes: 134 43.5%

• Total voters

Mirroraculous

Mirroraculous Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have no clue why, but Vanilla Coke has always made sense to me. It really has always clicked and in my opinion, it is great! When there are one of those freestyle things in the fast food places or theaters, that tends to be what I get. I'm unsure as to why this resulted in a thread but definitely is amazing for me!

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like Vanilla Coke, but I also "cut" it with regular coke. It has a little too much vanilla, so I split it so it isn't as overwhelming.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What about Coke Zero? I've been drinking it recently as I need to cut my sugar intake some. It takes a while to get used to I'll admit.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
We best watch out; they will try out summer tastes.

Rehjul

not a good person
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the only tolerable way to drink coke (or pepsi) is with rum, for me.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Rehjul Even as an adult and not touching alcohol a lot I tried that once and got tachycardia troubles XD Must be the ice cream dessert with it. :p Still, I kinda understood the kick until it kicked back at me.

DarkHyudrA

Actually I'm Enzonaki
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Coke zero tastes horrible, either go hard or go home.
Same applies to the coke stevia.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I never tasted stevia, but I wish I could know the taste and impact on health. I sure think some sugar substitutes taste plastic (one even was an accident from a raticide product X( )

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I prefer to buy Mexican "imported" Coke/Pepsi/etc. They have laws there that prevent the use of HFC. (Some of the "imported" versions aren't actually imported, they're exports that are held back to sell domestically.)

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Mrs_Allykat Actually they kinda do 3 or 4 versions for all of our opinions on the matter XD like, original, diète, stevia, zero.

dazed

dazed and confused
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I find all fizzy drinks disgusting. Fight me.

DarkHyudrA

Actually I'm Enzonaki
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You dont belong in this world. Begone demon.

Lothloran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
For adults, Coke + Galliano is beyond superior to vanilla coke. (Galliano is an Italian liqueur which is vanilla flavored)

For Non-adults. Coke + Milk + Anise Extract. (Make sure the Coke is ROOM TEMPERATURE or it will curdle the milk lol, I have no idea why cold coke does it but not warm coke, but that's how you make a tequila paralyzer, and this is just a tequila paralyzer without the tequila)

Both of these options are better than vanilla coke.

-I used to bar tend.

Zia

Simp hard for ZHONGLI
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENG
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I love grapefruit fanta. Vanilla coke is hella delicious too but I have to mix it with regular coke due to it being too sweet for me.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmem