The Mr. Reos Mr. Reo

Mr. Reo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Greetings

I am a story teller with lots of ideas, some talent (I think), and a penchant for bad puns and dad jokes. I tend to avoid forums due to their innate toxicity but decided to join this one because of a project I'm working on. I've dabbled in RPG Makers for years, but never really made anything serious, save for one game, which got backburnered due to life.

During the pandemic, I had a lot of free time so I decided to do some work on it, shared it with a friend and they liked and suggested I join a group, post it and get some more feedback. This looked like the right forum to do so, so I joined. I look forward (with dread) to finishing it and seeking feedback.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome and have fun! And we dont bite... Much xD

Xane

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
(US) English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nobody cared who I was. :kaocry: Welcome to the community!

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to this community and nice to see you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?
Hopefully this gets fixed before release..
Where's this sudden heatwave come from? It's not even sunny, it's just hot. Hate it!
I'm slightly disappointed that the MZ codebase still uses core.js, managers.js, objects.js, scenes.js, sprites.js and windows.js instead of core/Bitmap.js, core/Graphics.js, managers/AudioManager.js, managers/DataManager.js, etc...
just a few more hours until the toughest, most pressure 72 hours of my life, wish me luck guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcamp10565