RMMV
The Murdered Tower (DEMO).

Authors: BrainStorming Team.
Version: 0.1.2.
Genre: Detective, Adventure.
Game Engine: Rpg Maker MV.
Release date: 11.08.2018

Description

The Murdered Tower is a cyberpunk detective with elements of noir, the action of which unfolds in 2056 in the city of Dream City. Technological progress has reached the degree of production of robots virtually indistinguishable from humans. In the world, more and more people are beginning to believe in technological gods, all this is similar to the birth of a new religion. The company «ARB Technologies» presented a new industrial design called "Tower", in it "conditions for comfortable living of all layers of the population were created, thus these buildings began to replace people of the city. Suddenly, in this complex, a little girl disappears and the main characters need to determine what is really going on. In the game there are several main characters, each of which has its own approach to the case and its capabilities.

Pluses:
  • Author's music;
  • Author's artworks;
  • Implemented several game mechanics;
  • Version for PC and Android, as well as 3 management options: Keyboard and mouse, gamepad and touch screen;
  • Not bad, judging by the reviews, mapping;

Disadvantages:

• Not the most convenient control on the phone;
  • The duration of the demo version is not more than 5 minutes;
  • Selecting and entering numbers in the code bar from the phone is too small, it is difficult to get to the desired option.

Spoiler. Screenshots from the game:

Teaser games:
[video=youtube;Eqnun-cZP5s][/video]
[video=youtube;Eqnun-cZP5s]

ATTENTION!
The demo version of the game does not take you more than 5 minutes, its purpose is to show the possibilities of the game, as well as some mechanics and graphics!

Download links:
Android version:

Play Market (download a game)

Windows version:

DropBox (download a game)[/video]
[video=youtube;Eqnun-cZP5s]

Special thanks to:
YanFly, GALV, as well as Denis Kuznetsov (DK) for provided and written specially for the project plug-ins.
[/video]

Last edited:

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
@korets4631 Is this a demo for a commercially-released game? If so, the Commercial Game Releases section is where this would need to be. If not, it does not sound like a completed game to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kitchen counters! I am on my second version of counters. It is slow going and I always see little details that could be done better. Have to force myself to say that's good enough for now and continue on.
I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpedchocobo