LeetMusic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Twice now I've paid for DLC and not been able to access my products after paying. I contacted the support email, but clearly, this mechanic could be improved to reduce frustration from buyers.

Topdod

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Just bought something myself and good god this is EASILY one of the worst services I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Pay for product, told I'll get it later, it's been almost 30 minutes and I still don't have it.

Like what is the thought process to REMOVING accounts like we had before?
It's been almost 30 minutes and still no sign of the digital product I bought which should have and used to be made available straight away.
No accounts for whatever godforsaken reason.
Not told exactly WHAT it is I'm buying, is it a key? A direct download? Why isn't this tied to accounts to ensure it's never lost?
No excuses for this.

You know what? Right now, I'd rather have my money back than have what I bought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vorbaues