The Official Avatar: LOA/LOK Thread

Leumas

Experienced Noob
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah I think the character development was better in the first Avatar, even in the first couple episodes, and the jokes were much better. Korra didn't even make me laugh much but Bolin made me smile a ton haha.

I think Amon wasn't very predictable personally! I thought that was the edge he had on him was his complete and utter mystery. He was scary, you never really knew what he was planning. One of the best villains ever in my opinion :o

sabao

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think half the mystery to Ammon was that even the writers couldn't figure out what to do with him until later on. As a whole, I felt the first book could have been told better, and had so much potential to be far greater with all the material they had started with.

Raine Fallon

Stark
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
Avatar is by far the best "anime/animated series" I've ever seen, and I've seen all those big shot animes around. When I was watching LOA, I became sad as I neared towards the end, cause I knew I would never see anything better. And I thought I couldn't be impressed anymore, but Avatar is just WOW! the best.

I loved Legend of Korra as well, of course the first avatar made me laugh a ton and was funnier and a bit more exciting since he traveled around a bit. However LOK is nothing short but amazing as well. Amon was king and I just smile each time something Avatar related comes up. When the new LOK season comes, I'll rewatch the entire avatar before watching the new season lol can't wait for it!

big fan here if you didn't notice :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Leumas

Experienced Noob
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@sabao,

Yeah I got that feeling too, there were quite a few places that could have been worded better such as Masami SPOILERbreak-upSPOILER...

Apple

Doodlin' crap 'til I die
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
The Promise Part 3 is OUT.

All the online spoilers are driving me crazy. CRAZY. And it hurts so bad because the book won't be delivered here until at least 2 or 3 weeks later ;_________;

How to fight the instinct to open all the spoilers and read 'em D:??

Pummy

ex-Madao
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
Well, I'm really envious you all. In my country(Thailand), the first episode will be out tomorrow(on Nick Asia). I really want to watch the legend of Korra so badly. I saw many trailers and fall in love with Korra's voice. :wub:

Demiurge

404: Title not found
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
N/A
The Legend of Korra just arrived in Greece. I haven't seen any episodes yet because I've been busy but I'm sure the voice acting will be terrible. >.>

Anyone know when season 2 is coming out?

Pummy

ex-Madao
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
I watched two episodes today and I have a mix feeling about it. Korra's voice is good, I think, but somehow, other characters' voices are just so-so.

The Legend of Korra is quite good but somehow I miss the Legend of Aang. The world in LOK is too advanced for the old me...(and I miss the jokes)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been watching videos about IRS phone scammers. Some really scummy people in the world.
Is the "2 status updates per 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*
I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rikuto