Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
lately I stumbled over this post:
From the official plugin list at launch

which shows a screenshot of a very small selection out of what seems to be a huge number of plugins and which should have been available right at the launch of MZ.

I've never seen these plugins, where can they be found?

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Phew, I wish I'd learned about this 2 years ago... who would have guessed that they added this stuff only to the steam version.

Anyway, I've found the folder, and will also check the rest of the dlcs now, seems the plugins were just the tip of the iceberg. Thanks for the answer and once more for answering so quickly!!!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
The standalone has it too, it just is a seperate download for them that should have been included in their order mail. :)

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

M42S7Us.gif

It's the little things. Lengthened the time the bar fades in and out to be a bit more comfortable.
3 days until release!
Well, with one problem (the hurricane) over with, we now have another problem. My dad and stepmom both tested positive for COVID-19 and I'm unable to visit them anytime soon. Meanwhile, I've just posted a new video on my YouTube.
I am back...from the land of the dead!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wixkedbruixes