Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
lately I stumbled over this post:
From the official plugin list at launch

which shows a screenshot of a very small selection out of what seems to be a huge number of plugins and which should have been available right at the launch of MZ.

I've never seen these plugins, where can they be found?

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Phew, I wish I'd learned about this 2 years ago... who would have guessed that they added this stuff only to the steam version.

Anyway, I've found the folder, and will also check the rest of the dlcs now, seems the plugins were just the tip of the iceberg. Thanks for the answer and once more for answering so quickly!!!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
The standalone has it too, it just is a seperate download for them that should have been included in their order mail. :)

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png
Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syczewski