murongyuanye

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When using the old version of RMMV, I changed the window size to 1920x1080, and the UI size to 960x540 and set it to full-screen display. After that, the picture can be displayed completely across the UI.

However, when I created a new file with RMMV 1.6.2, I found that the picture was limited to the UI display range, resulting in incomplete display (the whole image shifted to the upper left).

As shown in the following figure:

图片1.png

Normal:

图片2.png

Present:

图片3.png

I'm not sure if the new version of RMMV has changed something, because I searched through the code in the "js" folder and found nothing related to it (maybe I didn't understand what was written).

If you know the reason, please tell me how to solve it. Thank you.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How are you displaying it? An event command? Script call? In battle or on the map?

A screenshot of that would be helpful.

murongyuanye

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Use the event command on the map to display the picture.

屏幕截图 2022-12-07 091416.png

屏幕截图 2022-12-07 091730.png

Other than that, I found something that I don't know if it will help solve this problem. I used the "PicturecallCommon" plugin to interact with clicking on images. I found that even though the image was offset, I was able to trigger at the original display position.

Last edited:

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't read your labels, but does your option in the second drop down (the one right above coordinates) say Upper Left or Center?

If you're choosing to put the center of the picture at 0, 0, that would explain exactly what you're seeing.

You want to be displaying the top left corner of the image in the top left corner of the screen.

Alternately, you can choose the Center origin and define the coordinates to be the center of your screen - 960, 540.

murongyuanye

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In that drop-down menu, I chose the upper left corner. And when I select Center, 960,540, it shows the same result as when I select Top Left, 0,0.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xSeggy