The Rant/Rave Thread

LionHeart48

Novam Vitam
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Rant: I hate these kids in high school who have their headphones glued to their ears all day, who walk around the school like a hunchback, while trying to rap to the song that there listening to while moving their arms in a crazy way like their Eminem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Des

timefantasy.net
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American
Primarily Uses
N/A
here's a rant:

more people should click my google ads :(

Gomi Boy

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
the truth
Primarily Uses
get some better fricking ads, then

I already made an adblock exclusion for you, I'm not going to actually CLICK them just because some self-pitying manchild feels like they're not making him enough green (and this is obviously the fault of the people visiting the page and not whoever's supposed to be promoting the website and getting more unique impressions)

plz consider this a rant on the entitlement of small businessmen tia

Travatar

Summoned by candle, by book, and by bell.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've been thinking back on something that happened a while ago. I guess this isn't so much of a rant, but more general frustration.

A couple years ago, I did some very hurtful things (sorry, no specifics) to some really good people due to selfish behavior. 731 days ago, I put a stop to it, tried to mend it as best as I could... but some wounds just go too deep.

If anyone reading this is saying "Well, you should known better," or "That's why you have to think before you act," trust me, I know. Actions have consequences, and whatever gaps in that lesson there may have been 732 days ago, I've long since repaired.

But... Why does it have to be not only possible, but so easy to do stupid, careless, hurtful things to friends, loved ones, or anyone?

Anyway, I've learned from it, and I'm not that guy anymore. But that doesn't change the fact that I was a real jerk to some people for whom I should have cared too much about to do what I did in the first place. Anyway, back to life and back to reality, I guess.

Sygma

Nerd with Swords
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
LOL @ DBZ fans. SSJ4 Goku megaton level is 21 septillion megatons. That's 0.212% of a supernova.  Superman shugged off 15 Supernovae to the face. 150 octillion megatons. Enough power to kill the solar system 15 times. Hell, I find it funny the my youngest hybrid character ( age 6 ) could destroy the entire DBZ universe.  21 septillion megatons?! Pathetic! Finally after 18 years I know Goku's megaton energy level.    Goku needs at least 12 decillion megatons to even be a match for my hybrids or even superman.   

Check out the new DBZ movie coming out.  Akira Toriyama is completely ignoring GT's existance, apparently Goku reaches 'SSJ God'

Hybrida

I LOVE YOU TOO
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American
Primarily Uses
LOL. I'll be sure to check it out. Did you know dragon universe is only 4 galaxies? Broly destroyed one, but it's not official. Broly doesn't exists either. Knowing the canon data is for true fans. So yep GT never happened.

@ others (no need to censor guys. When the **** hits the fan you'll all be posting about it. The truth shall not be hidden. coming soon WWIII)

c0sa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Rant: Stupid Widow Mines in StarCraft 2 man, they just break the game... I know HotS is still in beta but what if they don't modify it? In WoL it was already hard for me to beat T as a Zerg but now it just seems impossible.

And WTF is wrong with Toss air? Tempest it's stupid... eating corrupters and mutas like if they were nothing. ARGHHHH.

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
It's always nice to see that people can confuse custom with edits tilesets only because they don't read enough informations.~

peleus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
because they don't read enough informations.~
True. I guess that applies to all of us. I mean, it's very easy to skip reading things. 

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'd like to rant about weekend television, I was browsing the guide and I swear three of four channels were showing almost the same exact line-up they had the day before.

Hybrida

I LOVE YOU TOO
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American
Primarily Uses
Rant:  World War  3 is minutes away.  Thanks human race. I feel sorry for all those people thinking nothing catastrophic will ever happen.   Get out of your fairy tale land and live in real life please.

themo

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I can't draw a fricken duck sprite! Been a horrible week... ripped off by a friend, girlfriend killed by her ex, having to pack all her stuff and after all that.. its the stupid bloody duck sprite that makes me smash my mouse on the wall. In the words of Dory from Finding Nemo...

"just keep swimming ... just keep swimming..."

randomuser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
edit

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Nope nope nope.

As far as I'm concerned anything with a political agenda is off limits. I'm not going to referee a mess started by judgmental elitism.

Basically, this isn't a place for moral soapboxing over things that have nothing to do with the forum.

Travatar

Summoned by candle, by book, and by bell.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know it's irrational, but I'm a bit miffed by Evolution. Sure, we've come a long way from our amoeba days, but dammit, why is it that the only way my body knows how to fight pathogens is "Make mucus, get really hot, and make everything ache?"

cosmickitty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
guy i'm working for keeps telling me to "make it look more like a dragon" last i checked dragons don't friggin exist so "more like a dragon" is about as ambiguous as it can get....grr..... now to draw concept 45697456

randomuser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
edit 

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I know it's irrational, but I'm a bit miffed by Evolution. Sure, we've come a long way from our amoeba days, but dammit, why is it that the only way my body knows how to fight pathogens is "Make mucus, get really hot, and make everything ache?"
And how come the only reaction my body can figure out to pollen is EYES BUUUUURN FEEL OF DEATH SLEEEEEEP

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I almost thought it wouldn't happen, but a miracle has occurred, and IT'S HAPPENING!!!
xabileug wrote on thenerdmansion's profile.
TMCard - tomoaky
Hi i am currently working on a personal game using tomoaky TMCard in MV. i already have several modifications to it..

Screenshot-2021-04-18-at-19-32-48.png

Rest your weary legs in the Dancing Fox Inn!
Love to kick back and gamemak at the end of the day.
yay, i finally got around adding a profile pic! :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NateThe8