The Red Letter [ r p g h o r r o r ] Team needed!

After the reading the updates and storyline, are you interested in this project?

• Possibly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Update 2.0 Another map down!

This is from the first 5 minutes into the game, and may be subject to change as is everything posted here. For now, great progress has been made though!

MusicalMist

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow that is really impressive!

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Update: finale.

Finished the entire interior of the home! More goodies are in store soon as, now, I'll be creating the first 'room' in the game and then moving onto eventing,scripting and story progression! <3

I'm still seeking eventers, scripters(to assist) in my creation of progression! As well as searching for experienced artists who can create character images, title screens, misc art. Also seeking custom icon creator/artist, GUI and more! PM me!

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Splash screen? Splash screen. A fully animated transition splash was created today! Along with refining the title screens music, look, and window prompts. Eventing has also been done today in game.

As for mapping, the entirety of the house floor plan is now set up in game and fully tested! To which I send off this preview of it with lighting and animations, parallax, picture overlay fully completed!

As of right now, I am still seeking:

Main Contributing Artists
Eventing/Scripting Assistants
Composers
Misc Artists
GUI Artists

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Changed the windows in the living space for a more desired brown / golden consistency in the color scheme. Other windows with red curtains are the same.

Also, now officially working on the first real room of the game! This will be posted later today when it is finished. :) Also I have put up a poll, please check it out if you haven't already!

Lady

Mapper, pixel artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like your mapping it's lovely but some of your lighting seem a bit too bright.

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I like your mapping it's lovely but some of your lighting seem a bit too bright.
For this specific area, its intended to be very bright! I'm going for a very nostalgic faded and dreamy like lighting. A lot of the other places in game are dark and vary in lighting affects, as will be later posted. :) Thank you though!

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

A quick preview of the first map ingame! This will include a music box on the dresser, to which the player may interact to listen to the soundtrack of the world of Florence (before progressing onwards) and allow for cutscenes and story progression. The hallway connects to that of the upstairs hall in the main living space! I'll be posting further updates once I finish its eventing, import, and more!

As for @sabao, I'd love to have a interface designer and possible coder! Please PM me so I can discuss this more with you. :)

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey everyone who is still following this thread!

Here's an updatie or two;

The Main Character's young ver. sprite is complete! Our main artist, 12chun, is a bit busy with paid commissions and artist alley but will be helping me out with character bust imagery.

More updates coming sooooooooooon~

Cadence

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Just wanted to say that I PMed you the application! :S

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
An update!

The house floorplan has been removed for more ease of access in storyline progression, but Reliea's room will remain! As of now, I'm refining the storyline and eventing, scripting and making everything sound and look the way I want!

I'm also going to be working on the 'real world' map now, Adult!Reliea's bedroom, the exterior of Florence and more! More updates to come my dudes.

As of now, I am still looking for:
Artists
Composers
Eventers/Scripters(to assist in the creation, not to do all the work yourself!)
Custom GUI artists
Icon Artists/Pixel Artists

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Progress on exterior Florence for the flashback portion of the game!

I decided to go with a black/white look for everything apart from the occasional tree and roses!

Artists
Composers
Custom GUI artists

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Ingame result of the Florence pathway leading to Florence, might edit it with some more trees and stuff in the future but for now it has completed lighting, moving parallex night sky, overhead cloud shadows, footsteps, and bgm!

Artists
Composers
Custom GUI artists

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Some more updates!

The modified glowing butterflies are very scenic, and almost translucent ingame ^-^

The main characters house, afterdark.

In this location, the player will be given backstory to the MC's past, as well as a tutorial on the jumping feature and usage of the latern in dark locations! More stuff to come shortly.

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

An update! A hidden menu has been put into place upon finishing the game, allowing the player/user to read about those who volunteered or were commissioned to in someway assist with the production and creation of the game! This menu will be plenty full soon :) More to come!

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Some original, promo art from our contributing artist, CycloneSquared, featuring Terence!

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Mapping update? Mapping update. The oasis has been fully completed mapping wise!

BunnyNubNub

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Some better looking water! Oasis map is now revamped and fixed scenery wise to my liking. Waiting on character busts to continue storyline and eventing progression!

Artists
Composers
Custom GUI artists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemiRemi