Whitewitchworks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am super proud of how these came out so I really wanted to share them I would love any feedback you might have to offer :)

Almost everything is RTP except for the big net draping off the fishermans hut (That I might resize smaller)

And the windows on the church which are Avery's
building example 2PNG.pngbuilding example 3PNG.pngbuilding example1.png

Last edited:

LVGames

Welcome to Sword Swinging Super Slashers®
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks super good. I like the flowers around the door looks very detailed.

Whitewitchworks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Whitewitchworks The Art, Literature and Music subforum is for all things not RM related.
[mod]I merged your thread with Resource WIPs.[/mod]
I'm sorry I didn't know about this thread and the art liturature and music forum says it's open for any endevor RPG maker or not so I just Kind of assumed that was where I was suppose to post it. I'm sorry

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Whitewitchworks I like the designs, but you seem to be struggling with the depth of the objects. Not surprising, since this angle is a tough one to wrap your head around. Sometimes it helps me to think of what that object would look like when turned. For example, a set of stairs that take up 4 tiles when viewed from the side should use approximately 4 tiles when viewed from the front. The angle is actually more like 3/4ths so a square would be 3 tiles high for every 4 tiles wide, but that can be confusing and it usually doesn't look wrong when you round up. You have multiple building where the smaller attached structure has a larger roof than the bigger structure, which doesn't make sense. Buildings that take up more ground space also need a bigger roof to cover the whole thing.

Elissiaro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you guys think of this design for a robot character?
Looks pretty good, though the perspective of the top of the head is a bit off.
Imo it feels like either the top should be shorter, or the side version of the head should be wider.

Knayter

*teleport behind you* Nothing personal kid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Viet Nam
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
1585111336184.png
I tried to draw the umbrella thorn tree today, Im quite happy with the trunk part but the foilage seems really off! Any suggestion on how can I fix this?

Leukah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

I'm currently working on a virtual pet using RMMV, it's coming along nicely, but I was hoping I could get some feedback. I've never, ever done pixel art at all before, let alone sprites, and before I animate this little dude I was hoping I could get any advice/tips/critique/etc that you guys have. Please don't worry about being too critical - I really want these to be high quality, and I would be so happy to make adjustments/changes now, rather than after I've done the whole sprite sheet!

(On transparent and a black background, the better to see his outline with)

Chinuken.pngChinuken_dark.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Testing out applying a stroke effect to things at player level to increase visibility. Thoughts?

I wonder what cat meat tastes like.
Some call him... the wacky one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrPhantom