RMMV The Room of 2 Monsters (Psychology, Adventure)

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Follow us on Instagram to keep updated about the game ♥

STORY
Once upon a time, there were two best friends living somewhere we never knew about because it had never been discussed. They lived together happily until one of them went missing. The missing person was Jack. The other person, called Henry, could not find anything but a piece of paper in Jack's room with one line "In the forest, where you will find me, there's something I haven't told you." Standing in front of the broken window splattered with Jack's blood, Henry decided to go look for Jack in the forest, accidentally began a whole new adventure that Henry wasn't prepared for.

GAMEPLAY
The Room of 2 Monsters is a situational puzzle RPG, where all your choices "truly matter" when they decided whether you continue living under sunshine or start having your first dark day.

FEATURES
  • Woods people will throw some dark jokes and satire jokes but you might not get it
  • Psychological puzzles and sometimes a random mini-game pops up
  • Serious decisions
  • Puzzles can be solved in multiple ways but 100% guaranteed it's always the easiest solution that you found first. It's also 100% guaranteed you'll try it only once.
  • You can ask people for help or just go by yourself. You don't do what you don't like (with consequences).
  • You can be whoever you want to be (also with consequences).
  • Multiple endings. The way you play leads you to a road that you deserve.
SCREENSHOT

Last edited:

miani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
The art style is very nice and I like the general game concept, this is a game that I would definitely play.

AmieLK

Tired
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks super cool.

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Page Updated (10/10/2019)
  • GIFs added
  • Removed a screenshot
  • Features added

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Page Updated (10/18/2019)
  • Cover Art added

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
CONTENT UPDATES (01/03/2020)
• New in-game GIF: Sword Traps, still under development and animating.

aniaaous

lazy potato
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is amazing keep the good work ^^

QuikInk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Beautiful visuals! Sounds like an interesting premise too.

EuphemiaArtoria

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
The art style for this looks absolutely gorgeous - really unique, very soft and cute but expressive. I especially like the bear with the cast on his arm, and some of the animations - like the death animation in the sword gif. The menus and interface also look fantastic.

I do wonder a lot about what the actual content of the game will be. In the screenshots it's hard to tell which shots are puzzles and nothing really jumps out. I also get the feeling from some of the blurb that the game maybe has an ironic bent - cute on the surface but hiding something ugly underneath? I could be off base there, but if that's right, it can be difficult to balance that sort of tone and attract an audience since people who like cute games might be turned off by the twist, but people who like ironic games might not realise that's what it is.

Either way, looking forward to a demo!

Oh, one other thing, you mention here that 'all your choices "truly matter"'. This is a bit of a buzzword phrase to me, and without actually describing how choices matter it feels a little meaningless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pradeepkanojia