RMMV The Room of 2 Monsters (Psychology, Adventure)

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Follow us on Instagram to keep updated about the game ♥

STORY
Once upon a time, there were two best friends living somewhere we never knew about because it had never been discussed. They lived together happily until one of them went missing. The missing person was Jack. The other person, called Henry, could not find anything but a piece of paper in Jack's room with one line "In the forest, where you will find me, there's something I haven't told you." Standing in front of the broken window splattered with Jack's blood, Henry decided to go look for Jack in the forest, accidentally began a whole new adventure that Henry wasn't prepared for.

GAMEPLAY
The Room of 2 Monsters is a situational puzzle RPG, where all your choices "truly matter" when they decided whether you continue living under sunshine or start having your first dark day.

FEATURES
  • Woods people will throw some dark jokes and satire jokes but you might not get it
  • Psychological puzzles and sometimes a random mini-game pops up
  • Serious decisions
  • Puzzles can be solved in multiple ways but 100% guaranteed it's always the easiest solution that you found first. It's also 100% guaranteed you'll try it only once.
  • You can ask people for help or just go by yourself. You don't do what you don't like (with consequences).
  • You can be whoever you want to be (also with consequences).
  • Multiple endings. The way you play leads you to a road that you deserve.
SCREENSHOT

Last edited:

miani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
The art style is very nice and I like the general game concept, this is a game that I would definitely play.

AmieLK

Tired
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks super cool.

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Page Updated (10/10/2019)
  • GIFs added
  • Removed a screenshot
  • Features added

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Page Updated (10/18/2019)
  • Cover Art added

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
CONTENT UPDATES (01/03/2020)
• New in-game GIF: Sword Traps, still under development and animating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obaida