Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was toying around with the idea of creating some RPG Maker themed Memes ... and then I realized that I had no where to share them except for here. It's not like RPG Maker is pop culture enough to post them on Facebook or anything. I hope you'll join in and make some more to share.

The only rule I have for this thread is that all of the Memes need to be RPG Maker related (or at least strongly focused towards RPGs or Visual Novels). This is not a general, "post funny memes" thread as that's pretty much all Facebook is now a days and I have zero desire to see the same things here. This is to be specifically targeted for us (and mostly made by us as no one else would likely find these amusing anyway). So without further ado, here we go.

Esther Verkests Help Sign 30072018004552.jpg Change My Mind 30072018004314.jpg Tom Shoots Himself 30072018003902.jpg Hilarious Jokes to Tell Yourself 30072018003417.jpg I Bet Hes Thinking About Other Women 30072018003113.jpg

Last edited:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There are actually some RPG Maker groups on facebook so you could actually post those memes in those groups too xD

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
More obscure, but this was something I made in 15 minutes years ago for the RPG Maker MV hype:

Posted by UPRC on RMN years back, hits a little to close to home for me:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh