KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know this isn't a meme but all dormant RPG Maker content creators return after MZ was released. I just found out today Galv and Moghunter just returned. Then Himeworks preceeded them. Maybe they were dormant because they were working on MZ stuff before its release.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know this isn't a meme but all dormant RPG Maker content creators return after MZ was released. I just found out today Galv and Moghunter just returned. Then Himeworks preceeded them.
You can add me to the list, as well. :LZSjoy:

ImaginaryVillain

Sprokle Boi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's a lot of table flipping rage in the plugin manager. Just ask all the new users. :LZSwink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Its been almost 6 months since i've been here last and 5 years before that. the worst part is losing the game you were working on in a cpu fire.

Well time to go at it again.
my game is coming together im so happy
In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shoutala