ImaginaryVillain

High Cultist of the Sporkle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I agree RPG Maker needs to make a comeback. I wonder how we can do that?
People just need to actually start producing more quality games with it. Also even if they do they need to be building as much of a social media presence as possible to get the word out about it. Posting stuff here in this ridiculously small community and expecting that matter is just silly, it's not only advertising to people who aren't looking to buy your game, but it will garner no new people to the community.

Degica could also advertise MZ... like anywhere. I haven't ever seen a MZ ad outside of a RM hotspot. And they could build their own social media like Twitter so their tweets don't somehow get less traction than my own. Also they don't even have an Instagram. :kaoback:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?
unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac
I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xduhsee