ImaginaryVillain

High Cultist of the Sporkle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I agree RPG Maker needs to make a comeback. I wonder how we can do that?
People just need to actually start producing more quality games with it. Also even if they do they need to be building as much of a social media presence as possible to get the word out about it. Posting stuff here in this ridiculously small community and expecting that matter is just silly, it's not only advertising to people who aren't looking to buy your game, but it will garner no new people to the community.

Degica could also advertise MZ... like anywhere. I haven't ever seen a MZ ad outside of a RM hotspot. And they could build their own social media like Twitter so their tweets don't somehow get less traction than my own. Also they don't even have an Instagram. :kaoback:

a3xgf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Bugs, bugs, bugs. It doesn't matter where is code you touch, bugs are always there. The worse one are those you don't know why exist and can't deduce it.

Nimhe

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thankfully as a total scrub I haven't had any really bad bugs, other than the small ones I accidentally put in myself with messy eventing. Little to get big!

AeroPergold

RPG Maker Nutcase
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I know its late to make a meme about the whole Moghunter episode so here's an Expand Dong (That's name of this meme format btw) about the whole thing (also kinda sus).

RPG Expand Dong 1.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember when people had the ability to have meaningful conversations on platforms like twitter or facebook? Good times... Nowadays is absolute crap.
All aboard the Advent calendar train, riding Avery's coattails as an excuse to make more sprites. ;)
Advent2021-01.gif

Get 'em in my thread in General Resources.
I had a dream where it was Friday, and what happened in the dream was irrelevant, because I woke up and it's not Friday, so I'm sad.
edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pazzow